Moneypenny, Goldfinger, and now Martini!

busyman96

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Mid range is probably what I'll be getting. I hope the 830 will have a quad-core processor, a better camera and Gorilla Glass.

Juan Pablo Ursic

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I like non removable batteris too, i like my smartphone to be a one single sleek piece and not a plastic in the back like Samsung horrible phones. And what's the big advantage from having a removable battery? If you change it to one bigger it will make your phone bigger and have to use another back.

DaviUnic

May 31, 2013
Visit site
The point is that in case battery suddenly dies or loses capacity over time, you can easily get it out and insert a new one. With unibody phones, you literally have to disassemble your phone to access the battery, or leave it to professionals. That's pretty much the only advantage of the removable battery that I can think of...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
The point is that in case battery suddenly dies or loses capacity over time, you can easily get it out and insert a new one. With unibody phones, you literally have to disassemble your phone to access the battery, or leave it to professionals. That's pretty much the only advantage of the removable battery that I can think of...

^this times a billion. It might seem alot but it goes a long way to have satisfied users with that phone.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
^this times a billion. It might seem alot but it goes a long way to have satisfied users with that phone.

Sahib, you should know that people have to replace removable batteries more than non removable. Not saying that non removable never have issues, but they don't as much. That's the pro to non removable and con to removable.

If a phone has a removable battery or non removable, I really don't care. I care more about other things, like if it has a big battery, and the display is excellent, great processor and fast, etc.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Sahib, you should know that people have to replace removable batteries more than non removable. Not saying that non removable never have issues, but they don't as much. That's the pro to non removable and con to removable.

If a phone has a removable battery or non removable, I really don't care. I care more about other things, like if it has a big battery, and the display is excellent, great processor and fast, etc.
its not as much as removing them for the heck of it but as because you can take the 810 and the 822 they have 1800mAh batteries and it was not removable for one thing ,I would have to reach for a charger like at 6 pm everyday but with the 2500mah for the 822 I can last till 8. for me that is a big win. having more battery isn't a bad thing especially when you can have the option to have a bigger battery than stock :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
its not as much as removing them for the heck of it but as because you can take the 810 and the 822 they have 1800mAh batteries and it was not removable for one thing ,I would have to reach for a charger like at 6 pm everyday but with the 2500mah for the 822 I can last till 8. for me that is a big win. having more battery isn't a bad thing especially when you can have the option to have a bigger battery than stock :p

Most new phones come with at least 2000+mAh capacity for the battery. Also after market battery reliability hasn't quite proven out.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
what im trying to say its not about how big the battery in size of mAh. its the option of having the option to put a bigger one :cool:

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I really want phones to have removable batteries. that way i can carry a spare battery with myself instead of a power bank which looks and feels pathetic :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
easy....when the battery is not good anymore.....buy another one then your good for another 2 year...so keeping a phone for 4 + years

But devices with built in batteries are usually better quality, meaning you don't need to replace it as often.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs