Nokia Lumia 930 to come in the second quarter of 2014

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Verizon hasn't done any changes to their devices. They made the icon perfect with all the features. AT&T brought the 1520 last year and slashed the memory in half and removed the QI wireless charging. They better not make the same mistake with the 930.

The thing is that AT&T has invested in an alternate wireless charging standard. They aren't going to sell devices that compete with the standard they're promoting so you aren't going to see Qi on any AT&T Nokia phones any time soon, if ever.

So yeah, long story short, they ARE going to make that mistake again. I guarantee it.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
The thing is that AT&T has invested in an alternate wireless charging standard. They aren't going to sell devices that compete with the standard they're promoting so you aren't going to see Qi on any AT&T Nokia phones any time soon, if ever.

So yeah, long story short, they ARE going to make that mistake again. I guarantee it.

:angry: BOLLOX!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah T-Mobile isn't that wp fan

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

T-Mobile stores do not even have WP anymore. I ask the sales gal about them and she guided me over to the Samsung S5 display! It was enormous too and in the front! Must have taken about 1/4 of the space of the entire store! Apple iPhones are on the side wall in the rear of the store! The store was setting up the same size display for the LG smartphones as the Samsung display. On the opposite side of the T-Mobile store is the Sony Xperia 5". I guess the manager does not like Sony nor Apple any more either. It was the place that Windows Phones were located in the holiday season. LOL!

Qais Abu-Hasan

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile stores do not even have WP anymore. I ask the sales gal about them and she guided me over to the Samsung S5 display! It was enormous too and in the front! Must have taken about 1/4 of the space of the entire store! Apple iPhones are on the side wall in the rear of the store! The store was setting up the same size display for the LG smartphones as the Samsung display. On the opposite side of the T-Mobile store is the Sony Xperia 5". I guess the manager does not like Sony nor Apple any more either. It was the place that Windows Phones were located in the holiday season. LOL!

Haha :p

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon