Press Leak of NL 930

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
That cld be a disappointment to some as Icon was a bit too blocky... But oh well if this what we get its still gonna be a great device ��

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
That cld be a disappointment to some as Ipon was a not too blocky... But oh well if this what we get its still gonna be a great device ��

I've got an Icon, and this thing is the bomb. So happy that Nokia is finally rolling across essentially the same device on Verizon and AT&T.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I think its beautiful device device too but not as youthful as 920 was and for me the new camera placement on the back is a bit too boring especially compared to the 920 which really stood out....

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess it's not gonna be as large as I hope :(. Ah well, here I come 1520 :p

My thoughts exactly. Beautiful colors, but quite disappointed that it's the same Verizon-esque Icon design and disapointed it's just a 5" display (presumably). I'll wait for details at the presser, but it looks like I'll probably be going with a 1520 instead, and I know several others might do the same from reading their comments.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I hope it is more than and Icon. If the phone has a sdcard slot and glance it would be perfect.

I'd be surprised if it had an sdcard slot. But I'm sure it, and the Icon, will have glance in the near future. I think the big question is what kind of display the 930 has. LCD or OLED?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05