I sold my Lumia 1020 and bought a Nexus 5. Lovely phone, especially in red, but I miss Windows Phone. The WP OS is so classy compared to iOS and Android.

There were two things which I didn't like about WP8 - there was a noticeable delay after tapping the app tile before the app actually appeared on screen. The Nexus 5 is always pretty instant. Also the screen resolution is noticeably poorer on the 1020. The 930 looks like it will eliminate both of my concerns.

Now I just need to choose a colour. That's going to be difficult. I don't want black, so that makes it a little easier.
    04-21-2014 08:16 AM
    I sold my Lumia 1020 and bought a Nexus 5. Lovely phone, especially in red, but I miss Windows Phone. The WP OS is so classy compared to iOS and Android.

There were two things which I didn't like about WP8 - there was a noticeable delay after tapping the app tile before the app actually appeared on screen. The Nexus 5 is always pretty instant. Also the screen resolution is noticeably poorer on the 1020. The 930 looks like it will eliminate both of my concerns.

Now I just need to choose a colour. That's going to be difficult. I don't want black, so that makes it a little easier.
    Glad to see you are coming back to Windows Phone!
    With the new WP8.1 Developer update, you'll get features similar to Android, so might be worth checking it out!

Anyway, welcome back to the Windows Phone Community!
    04-21-2014 08:18 AM
    The 930 looks to be a faster phone like the Icon... app loading times look to be much smaller on the videos I've seen due to faster processor.

I'd love a 930 myself.

And yes, as mentioned 8.1 really brings the platforms closer. Loving the changes here!
    04-21-2014 08:21 AM
    I absolutely love the grayish-white 930. I feel that color is the best match for the 930's design. And moreover white is the most matching with any other color so if you are planning to buy a case for your phone, the color of the case will blend in very well. :)
    04-21-2014 08:22 AM
    Same, i sold my 920 late last year and with the cash renewed my contract and got an iPhone 5S...while the phone works almost flawlessly, its got no personality or offers the level of customization that WP offers. I'll be selling my 5S for either a 930 or hopefully more options are available, although in Canada we get a very limited options. Reason i left WP8 last year was the GDR2 update screwed up my camera, one of the main reasons i LOVED the 920, and the battery drain which looks to possibly still be a problem (and the main reason im reading developer feedback from users).
    04-21-2014 09:14 AM