The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
09-20-2014 09:54 AM
1,195 ... 4445464748
tools
    If you capture the O2 930 page at the right time you can see the pricing for release
    930.jpg
    07-16-2014 10:43 AM
    Just tried that out, pretty cool to see them kind of updating the info. :p

I still haven't heard anything from DPD about my time slot which is a bit annoying. Reckon I might be receiving mine Friday morning at some point. :(
    07-16-2014 10:51 AM
    When did you place you're order with clove
    Me? It was within 24 hours of the pre-order going live. Just called them now since there's been no reply to any of my emails. I'll get the phone via RM special delivery on Friday which is fine as I picked that delivery option during checkout, but I could've done without the bait and switch email yesterday [and get excited about a courier delivery tomorrow].

IS IT FRIDAY YET?!
    07-16-2014 11:08 AM
    I'm surprised it's only 349 on PAYG with EE. I expected it to be far more than that.
    07-16-2014 11:22 AM
    Annoyed though as EE gave me a micro sim instead of a nano, so had to go back and sort it this afternoon. Be aware that EE's system makes them select a micro sim, so be sure to point that out to them.
    07-16-2014 11:24 AM
    Just tried that out, pretty cool to see them kind of updating the info. :p

I still haven't heard anything from DPD about my time slot which is a bit annoying. Reckon I might be receiving mine Friday morning at some point. :(
    I was just thinking this. I'm not sure how late DPD will contact us, and I don't really want a text at 7am tomorrow (that I'm bound to miss) and then a knock at the door at 8 so I have to leg it downstairs before the guy clears off.

In my mind, I've been told delivery is tomorrow, so I'm expecting it tomorrow.

HUH... The website now says available for delivery on the 18th... I assume that's for people ordering it now and not the pre-orders? PITA if it is as I'm not home Friday so have to collect on Sat

EDIT - Well apparently if it's due tomorrow ou may receive an email/text as late as 8pm the previous day. Fingers crossed otherwise it's more faffing around to get the phone lol
    Last edited by Sebbak; 07-16-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    07-16-2014 11:46 AM
    Clove UK got an email saying Nokia 930 will be with me tomorrow Thursday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    07-16-2014 12:14 PM
    Annoyed though as EE gave me a micro sim instead of a nano, so had to go back and sort it this afternoon. Be aware that EE's system makes them select a micro sim, so be sure to point that out to them.
    I just went into the EE store to try to get your deal... (then send my upgrade back under the 14 day rule).

They wouldn't honour it! - they said they have no option to give discounts and have no idea how you secured that!
    So 'meh', I'll still with my over priced, under-data'd contract! lol
    07-16-2014 12:48 PM
    Yeah my partner received a parcel today from DPD and they didn't give her a time slot until 10am this morning and she received it at 10 past 4 in the afternoon. So I still have high hopes that we'll receive our phones tomorrow. :D
    07-16-2014 12:49 PM
    Yeah my partner received a parcel today from DPD and they didn't give her a time slot until 10am this morning and she received it at 10 past 4 in the afternoon. So I still have high hopes that we'll receive our phones tomorrow. :D
    Hopefully. So close and yet so far! lol

Woohoo! Got an email with a tracking list. Says to track from tomorrow morning so assuming an afternoon delivery. Still, it's on it's way to me tomorrow!
    Last edited by Sebbak; 07-16-2014 at 01:41 PM.
    07-16-2014 12:50 PM
    I just went into the EE store to try to get your deal... (then send my upgrade back under the 14 day rule).

They wouldn't honour it! - they said they have no option to give discounts and have no idea how you secured that!
    So 'meh', I'll still with my over priced, under-data'd contract! lol
    That's weird, but I wonder if it's because previously I was on an Orange contract rather than directly EE.......not that it should make a difference?
    07-16-2014 02:01 PM
    That's weird, but I wonder if it's because previously I was on an Orange contract rather than directly EE.......not that it should make a difference?
    Same here mate, I too was on orange :(
    In reality I won't even use my 2GB, but it's the principle!
    (I went into the EE store in Hammersmith).
    07-16-2014 02:44 PM
    Same here mate, I too was on orange :(
    In reality I won't even use my 2GB, but it's the principle!
    (I went into the EE store in Hammersmith).
    Glad everyone is getting on well with ee mine still getting worse. First a rep telling me windows phone is rubbish to one telling me he has ordered the green one for me, to being told we don't even do green, to the. Being told it would be delivered on Thursday to me just checking and an order has now not even been placed. The woman I just spoke to just said I would get an email in next 10 mins and still in waiting 50 mins later getting really pied off now and by the way my deal 29 for unlim text 1gb data 1000 mins on ee
    07-16-2014 02:50 PM
    Fair enough - I'm happier to take my chances with the courier as the email they sent me states the below: We note your request to dispatch by Special Delivery (unless you have contacted us recently). We expect to ship to you on Friday for delivery either Saturday or Monday.

^ From that, I took that RM option would not ship before Friday and that Saturday is the earliest possible delivery. With the courier, sure it's a risk that Friday might not happen, but more or less the same with RM for Saturday no? I'm in Zone 1 so hoping that a courier can get here on Friday
    You may be right. I think RMSD is guaranteed next day, but it will get here when it gets here. My main prob is being around to sign for stuff. With couriers/phones round here they tend not to use their loaf and drop next door. With RMSD I can at least go to them if I miss them/get a drop note.
    07-16-2014 03:32 PM
    You may be right. I think RMSD is guaranteed next day, but it will get here when it gets here. My main prob is being around to sign for stuff. With couriers/phones round here they tend not to use their loaf and drop next door. With RMSD I can at least go to them if I miss them/get a drop note.
    True, nothing worse than notice of an attempted courier delivery when you've been waiting all day - at least RM will leave a card (and allow a few extra seconds to catch the guy!).
    Either way I'll be waiting in on Friday now for RM, so right there with ya!
    07-16-2014 04:04 PM
    It looks like Europeans are finally getting L930 in their hands. Anybody has any idea when we in Asia can get it?
    07-17-2014 02:12 AM
    It looks like Europeans are finally getting L930 in their hands. Anybody has any idea when we in Asia can get it?
    Already available in Thailand, Singapore, Quawait and Vietnam.
    07-17-2014 02:37 AM
    Hopefully. So close and yet so far! lol

Woohoo! Got an email with a tracking list. Says to track from tomorrow morning so assuming an afternoon delivery. Still, it's on it's way to me tomorrow!
    My phone is sitting in Exeter which is about half an hour from where I am. Unfortunately I'm at work so won't be able to play with it until I get home. :(

Still haven't got an actual time slot though, so dunno when it will actually arrive, but I am really looking forward to it. Couldn't really sleep last night knowing it was coming today. :p
    Sebbak likes this.
    07-17-2014 02:49 AM
    My phone is sitting in Exeter which is about half an hour from where I am. Unfortunately I'm at work so won't be able to play with it until I get home. :(

Still haven't got an actual time slot though, so dunno when it will actually arrive, but I am really looking forward to it. Couldn't really sleep last night knowing it was coming today. :p
    Mine is on it's way and due for delivery early this afternoon. Can't wait!! :-D

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    Last edited by Sebbak; 07-17-2014 at 05:30 AM.
    07-17-2014 03:00 AM
    In india they have postponed to 31st July. I had ask someone working in nokia.
    07-17-2014 03:17 AM
    Mine 930 came this morning at 9.30 classic very nice phone in black ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    07-17-2014 03:39 AM
    In india they have postponed to 31st July. I had ask someone working in nokia.
    When did they make any official announcement, which, they will postponed?
    07-17-2014 03:45 AM
    I gave up waiting on O2 to release the phone and instead pre-ordered via Carphone Warehouse. 33 per month and the wireless charger, speaker, 20 pack...but I also (apparently) get 100 cashback in some form or another. Which is nice if true!

Got a text from CPW saying that DPD will deliver it today and that I will hear from them...nothing from them so far though.

Can't wait for the phone. But this was probably one of the worst releases of a flagship phone I've ever seen. Hardware released as the Icon 6 months ago, announced that it will be called a 930 running WP 8.1 about 3 months ago...then nothing. Very quietly it's being delivered randomly in some countries, France had it, Holland, Poland etc. It's listed on O2 as Coming Soon for a month, Windows 8.1 is already released on the 635 and 630 a month ago.

Nokia/Microsoft need to learn from Samsung and Apple on how to launch a phone. Set a global release date and announce it one month earlier...
    07-17-2014 04:15 AM
    mine due for delivery between 5 and 6 tonight..must be last on his route of over 100 deliveries today :(
    07-17-2014 04:29 AM
    What's the release date in India? Can't wait to hold it in my hands!
    07-17-2014 05:22 AM
1,195 ... 4445464748