Lumia 930 availability

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
According to this source. Lumia 930 will be available with German retailers on 15th of May. This is indeed a good news for all those who are eagerly waiting for Lumia 930. But how is it possible for something that is scheduled to be release is June will be available 15 days earlier?

If 930 is available by June. It could mean first week or even last week of June. So do we have to wait till July for its availability in Asia?

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Vodafone UK (trying to get my business) told me last week that they would phone me in May to pre-order so I could have it on the day of release in "June".
No specific dates, but 15th May sounds awfully early to physically have the phones, maybe they also meant availability to pre-order rather than availability to own?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't get your hopes up. Online retailers do this all the time. It could just be a pre-order date, or it could be an estimated (i.e. made up) date altogether. Don't expect it until we're well into June.

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
@sparebot is this only a online store ? Or can I go to the store ( I come from the Netherlands ) so it's not that far to drive :)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a talk with cyberport (one of the quoted resellers) myself and they affirmed both pricing AND delivery date to me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/DeathMetalMods/status/455277973621719041
Whilst your questions and intensions are great... their response: "Our supplier lists than € 599 RRP" is also their disclaimer...
Therefore when it does not turn up on the 15th of May, it will be the fault of their supplier.

(call me a cynic!!)

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
In the U.S.; the 930 may be available from third party sellers like that of the 1520 is now! But I think it might be longer since it going to be sold in Europe in June that means August for the U.S. third party sellers. I just hope it has the GSM LTE bands for T-Mobile and AT&T in them. Plus, the warranty is void because it not an U.S. version so if you buy it and does not work; you have to go to Europe to get it fix under warranty! LOL!

billyweber0101

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys think it the unlocked international 930 will work on T-Mobile USA. I really hope so. How will we know it will. I have read mixed stuff so far. I almost got the icon unlocked and put it on T-Mobile but read so many problems. I want to get the best voice and date mms. Not slow speeds or weird issues. Just my late night thoughts. Has anyone heard also of any upcoming new windows high end devices maybe that will work in tmobile. I really want nice one to replace my 925 with 5 inch to 5ish inch screen. 6 inch on 1520 was just to big for me.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
How on earth is a phone that has been ready since Fabruary (ICON) taking so long to be released in other countries?

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Carephone warehouse in the UK has it listed as expected July 2014, shocking. They should announce a phone and release it quickly afterwards, that's where peoples excitement builds up, by that time I may as well just wait for the next one.

I was really looking forward to this phone, but 3 months wait is too long for me.

Coming Soon Mobile Phones - The Carphone Warehouse

1 month is too much! Let alone 3 months! How come do they move so slowly?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb