Lumia 930 availability

SpareBot

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
No its not. The Lumia 930 ist equal to the Lumia Icon from Verizon and theyy (Verizon) have an exclusiv. So: No international 930 in the US ... for now.

However, there are conflicting reports on wheather AT&T and T-Mobile Sims will work in the international 930, so maybe thats your chance.

tee74

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
man im so stuck between 1520 or waiting for 930. i review for 1520 is good, and i really like the phone and the size doesnt matter cause i have note, but kind of dont want to hold two big phones all the time. lol

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
So how long it usually take between pre-order and delivering ?

I am not the dealer. I am don't live in Germany. Some time ago, I read in internet, that the pre-order will begin from begenning of May, and now they have made it clear that, it is expected to be delivered by the end of May.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Pre-order could start anytime, but delivery will depend on the production, release and availability of the device. You must have come across situations, in which you have to pre-book a car 6 months in advance.

Last edited:

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Currently there are 3 websites, where you can pre-order the Lumia 930 in Germany - 2 with contract, 1 without...
...and will increase day by day... (e.g. Vodaphone is supposed for pre-order next week)

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Currently there are 3 websites, where you can pre-order the Lumia 930 in Germany - 2 with contract, 1 without...
...and will increase day by day... (e.g. Vodaphone is supposed for pre-order next week)

The one without contract is Noovi, right?
I didn't know about that website up until recently.

Are their phones unlocked?
Do they send them to other EU countries?
Can it be trusted?

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Noovi... didn't have it on my list... so 4 so far... :)

Cyberport is the one I found: Nokia Lumia 930 orange Windows Phone 8.1 Smartphone
- yes, phones are unlocked
- EU countries available: Deutschland, Belgien, D?nemark, Frankreich, Griechenland, Irland, Italien, Luxemburg, Niederlande, Polen, Portugal, Rum?nien, ?sterreich, Schweden, Schweiz, Slowakei, Slowenien, Tschechien (sorry for the german countries, just pasted them...)
- yes (without warranty): Cyperport is a big german distributor

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
yes, and I think this is a realistic shipping date... (just my 2 cents)
they first announced their shipping date for Lumia 930 to the mid of may, but have changed / corrected it to 19th June - which fits to the delivery date Microsoft / Nokia has promised...

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
No warranty? Shouldn't warranties be valid across all EU countries? How come do they sell it without one?

And 19th of June is actually later than the date announced by Nokia, which was beginning of June.

I'll wait for other pre-orders to start on other websites.

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
No warranty?
no warranty from my side... :)
I've never ever ordered something from Cyberport, but I know them for a while... as for the most distributers: many pros and contras in the community...

As the Lumia 930 will be my next smartphone, there a better options to get this device with a contract if you live in Germany (even if you don't use the contract / sim card...) - take a look at sparhandy.de... 400 EUR (incl. 2-year contract and 1-time payment)... currently 420 EUR (24 * 14,95 EUR + 59,95 EUR)

Last edited:

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
UK Pre Orders are slowly starting @ ?525 which is higher than I thought it would be!

At the moment the only place to list it is Nokia Lumia 930 Sim Free

I'll be waiting for Carphonewarehouse to accept pre-orders although I've heard very good things about unlocked-mobiles

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
When I go to that site, it says there is no wireless charger in the box....now I'm confused, I thought there would be a wireless charger in the box also ?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers