Lumia 930 availability

Beijendorf

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
[...] they expect their delivery for end of may / beginning of june and start to deliver to the customers asap...

Usually when quotes like that are made, the latter time is more likely to be true, plus some possibility of delay. Either way, that's basically the time other European retailers have quoted as well.

Nice of you to look it up, Roland!

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
maybe just another wrong info / cheap trick, but today hardwareversand.de published a new pick-up date: tomorrow, 22th may... delivery will take 7 days - still sounds wired imho...

Nokia Lumia 930 (orange)

I will keep you informed...

Well, I'm waiting already over 3 weeks now for my Treasure Tags that were "sofort lieferbar" back then... At least they sent me a mail last week that they are still awaiting their shipment from the distributor.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
maybe just another wrong info / cheap trick, but today hardwareversand.de published a new pick-up date: tomorrow, 22th may... delivery will take 7 days - still sounds wired imho...

Nokia Lumia 930 (orange)

I will keep you informed...

Would you mind reaching out to Amazon Germany through their live chat and see what they say about an ETA on availability?

I'd do it myself but don't speak German :)

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site

Nokia Lumia 930 (orange)

as expected, hardwareversand.de just changed the availability to "Lieferung ist versp?tet, neuer Termin ist angefragt" ("delivery delayed, new date requested") - these bastards, their reputation for me is now... ZERO! :-(

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
as expected, hardwareversand.de just changed the availability to "Lieferung ist versp?tet, neuer Termin ist angefragt" ("delivery delayed, new date requested") - these bastards, their reputation for me is now... ZERO! :-(

I think we're all feeling it now. Since UK may get it in the first week of June I believe Germany/France will have a last week of may release.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Only websites I'll trust with a release date will be amazon or eXpansys. And until one of those have a release date I'll not buy it. I'm not willing to buy now and receive only in July (looks like it is a possibility).

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
That says from O2, which I am not interested in, my interest is in a sim free version which says July according to that website...

At this moment I wouldn't say it matters where it comes from. We're looking out for a release for the 930 anywhere in Europe just so we know something's happening. UK, Germany, France & Russia will be the first to release it.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
At this moment I wouldn't say it matters where it comes from. We're looking out for a release for the 930 anywhere in Europe just so we know something's happening. UK, Germany, France & Russia will be the first to release it.

True! There aren't going to be a lot of differences between the release date in those countries, so wherever there are news, it's going to be good for all of us (assuming it won't be coming too late... July)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte