Lumia 930 availability

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Vodafone UK are just telling me there's no information on it at all.

No release date, plan info, options or pre-order option.

Wonderful.

Ian Wallace1

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I have been offered the phone as an upgrade from EE in the uk

apparently it will be available on the 12th of July according to their computer
?33 a month unlimited calls and 4 gig of data.

What do people think of this as a deal.

RN50

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I find it amazing that this device was shown to us month ago and it still hasn't appeared in the UK market yet. The specs inside the phone were borderline compared to other phones however this 2 month delay has me thinking its not worth the upgrade from the 920.

Don't know why they cant release a phone days after the actual conference.

beardedslav

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I find it amazing that this device was shown to us month ago and it still hasn't appeared in the UK market yet. The specs inside the phone were borderline compared to other phones however this 2 month delay has me thinking its not worth the upgrade from the 920.

Don't know why they cant release a phone days after the actual conference.
On one hand it's much better to show a product just before its general availability, on the other Nokia hasn't shown anything new for a while, so they probably wanted to ensure the audience that they are still out there and they are still working on new products.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
What about texts?

I asked EE about this a little while ago (only via online chat) and the guy had no idea what was happening with the Lumia 930 and suggested calling them or going to a store. That's not to say they are not offering upgrades to existing customers, but the guy I spoke to had no clue lol

SpareBot

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I dont think they need us to be screwed. They probably very well know that they messed this launch up.

Its not the constant delay or the late release date in general but the total lack of information ON the availabilty that concerns me. It is almost as if they hope we forget they promised us the 930 in april so they can get out of it at all ...

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I dont think they need us to be screwed. They probably very well know that they messed this launch up.

Its not the constant delay or the late release date in general but the total lack of information ON the availabilty that concerns me. It is almost as if they hope we forget they promised us the 930 in april so they can get out of it at all ...

I think your right it was a bit annoying that the phone hasn't been out sooner but I agree it was the lack of information that was the killer if they had said 1 month ago that for instance they had a problem getting screens or they had been asked by oems to wait for Cortana to be out properly then I would have gone ok that's cool I'm still want one though. I am next week ringing orange/ee to get mine and will be over the moon when it comes

RN50

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I think your right it was a bit annoying that the phone hasn't been out sooner but I agree it was the lack of information that was the killer if they had said 1 month ago that for instance they had a problem getting screens or they had been asked by oems to wait for Cortana to be out properly then I would have gone ok that's cool I'm still want one though. I am next week ringing orange/ee to get mine and will be over the moon when it comes

Why would u get this device? Like I said before the specs will be outdated very soon and I'm sure we will be getting another high.end wp I'm November.

BK1112

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Why would u get this device? Like I said before the specs will be outdated very soon and I'm sure we will be getting another high.end wp I'm November.

Because we like it. Not every purchase needs to be reasonable. Consider it a bit like Alfa Romeo. Not a good buy but then again always a beautiful thing to behold.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb