Lumia 930 availability

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Looks like things are happening now then. I've emailed the Nokia UK press team for an update.

EDIT: Had a reply that states the official release date had not been announced, and that the public will be informed by the media when it is.

So what we already knew then lol.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Last edited:

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone contacted sparhandy already? If they know when it arrives I'm pretty sure they'd tell us.. I would call them but don't have a phone atm :/ need my 930 ^^

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
i am really tempted wit hthis as it looks slick like the 820 with a much better camera, downside which is holding me back is no extra Mirco card space whic hwas a bad move by them.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Looking at all the info kicking around for the other markets, I'd be very surprised if we're still in the dark by this time next week.

Though that doesn't help the fact that everytime I use my HTC, I want to snap it in half :eck:

Robert03

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Just some confirmation for France. Omer Waysman (Windows Phone product marketing manager France) Tweet that the Lumia 930 is available and will show up in store these day's.

Update Microsoft: Le Lumia 930 est disponible en France, - Communiqu?s de presse Microsoft

"Le Lumia 930 est disponible en France au prix de 549? TTC d?s cette semaine aupr?s des op?rateurs mobiles, des nombreux revendeurs de t?l?phonie mobile et sur de nombreux sites internet marchands."

Saying as much as this week it will be in store with many operators and independent shops.

Here we go people

Last edited:

BK1112

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I think I just got an email confirmation from Expansys FR on shipping for my 930! Hurray!!!

EDIT: Just translated the email, it's confirmation of my pre-order and that it will be sent out as soon as it's available. Hopefully in the next day or two!

Felix Blake

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
See I'm getting conflicting information from vodafone.
They phoned up yesterday stating that my upgrade was due and what phone i was looking at, so clearly i said Nokia Lumia 930, but stated it hasn't been released yet. She replied that they actually have it in stock right now but can't give me one? Whether that just means that they are waiting for Nokia/Microsoft to release a date or what I don't know, But I'm on a chat with a rep now and ill update.

Update: CS know nothing about it as per other people stating in this thread.

Dileu

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
For 4 gig of data I think that's a pretty good deal I think. Their website is saying that 4gb of data and unlimited calls/texts costs ?37.99 p/m for the year old Lumia 1020.

​I would!

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
She replied that they actually have it in stock right now but can't give me one?
I had the same call a couple of days ago.
I think given this, and the removal of the 'Pre-Order' from the P4U site, makes me think that the phones are all in stock, but they're not allowed to offer pre-order, or release for sale until Nokia give the go-ahead.

I would further hazard a guess at UK supply issues, which is why they can't release the ones they have, they won't allow pre-order, and they still won't provide a definitive date.

All IMO of course.

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I just cancelled my Amazon.fr order and ordered from Expansys France. They are including the free accessories pack - headphones, Bluetooth speaker and wireless charging plate. I am in the UK and the confirmation email I got says 'sous 6 jours' (within 6 days). The total cost is 563.18 Euros which equates to ?447.97. Knowinf my luck, Amazon.fr will begin shipping sooner, but their deal doesn't include the accessory pack.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb