Lumia 930 availability

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

alan61

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if I have done the right thing but I just taken the plunge and ordered my 930 in black from Amazon fr.

Last edited:

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Handy if Vodafone are only supplying limited colours, as I really want orange!!
Likewise, and thats what I don't know... if vf are even doing orange?!

I'm actually on EE, but vf were going to buy me out of my contract and give me the 930. If they don't do the orange, I'll go with someone that does!

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Just got a notification from Amazon FR that my 930 has been shipped! with a delivery date of Monday 7th - Looks like I'll be getting up early for work that day!

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Just got a notification from Amazon FR that my 930 has been shipped! with a delivery date of Monday 7th - Looks like I'll be getting up early for work that day!
awesome!

According to this you "could" have had it by Saturday! :eek: (translated by google)
In stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
It delivered Saturday, July 5 do you want? Order it in the next 22 hours and 12 mins and choose Delivery in 1 business day during your order. Read more.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
awesome!

According to this you "could" have had it by Saturday! :eek: (translated by google)

I didn't have the option for 1 day delivery - most likely using Prime but it may not be available for international orders. Oh well I've waited this long and I wouldn't have been at home on Saturday so I'm content with Monday :)

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Unlocked mobiles have advised me that the pre-order pack includes... Charging plate, Bluetooth speaker, and a ?20 app voucher.

Their date of 8/7/2014 is just a guide, but it will be out in the 1/2 week of July.

Pre-order now and you are guaranteed to get the pre-order pack.

Robert03

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Unlocked mobiles have advised me that the pre-order pack includes... Charging plate, Bluetooth speaker, and a ?20 app voucher.

Their date of 8/7/2014 is just a guide, but it will be out in the 1/2 week of July.
Pre-order now and you are guaranteed to get the pre-order pack.

Those pre-order packs seem to be different in the different countries.
I get mine with Orange with charging plate, the MD-12 speaker and the DC-19 portable charger.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
For everyone getting thier phones soon, please spare a thought for the lowly residents of the UK who can't afford to go SIM Free. We have to wait 2 more weeks. WAAAAGGHHH! :cry:

Also, could someone please do me a favour? Every time I see a pic of the orange handset, the colour looks different. Can someone who is really bored please try and get a decent light pic of it and post it up? It ranges from muddy orange/red to bright 'in yo face' orange on the photos I can find :/

iRS73

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
For everyone getting thier phones soon, please spare a thought for the lowly residents of the UK who can't afford to go SIM Free. We have to wait 2 more weeks. WAAAAGGHHH! :cry:

Also, could someone please do me a favour? Every time I see a pic of the orange handset, the colour looks different. Can someone who is really bored please try and get a decent light pic of it and post it up? It ranges from muddy orange/red to bright 'in yo face' orange on the photos I can find :/
My 930 is orange. Will post as soon its unboxed tomorrow or maybe monday (hope not)

Robert03

May 20, 2014
Visit site

You have one of the most beautiful princesses in the world.
A countryside witch most of use can only dream of.
You have fish and chips!
You have so many beautiful horses and places to ride.
You have so many great football clubs.
And for sure a coastline with huge rock face.

Can we please finally have some fun too!!!!!

;-)

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
You have one of the most beautiful princesses in the world.
A countryside witch most of use can only dream of.
You have fish and chips!
You have so many beautiful horses and places to ride.
You have so many great football clubs.
And for sure a coastline with huge rock face.

Can we please finally have some fun too!!!!!

;-)

You forgot
- no nokia lumia 930's (UK model #)
- no release date for the above
- highest priced gadgets in the EU lol

I'm sure there are more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piklokz