Lumia 930 availability

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine from Expansys. It's with DHL's delivery courier right now. The waiting is finally about to end for me in a few hours!

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine from amazon.fr on the 3rd with delivery expected on 7th/8th. It still says ' preparing for shipment ' :(

Have you spoken to them?

Just checked mine and its now got a citylink tracking ID -- :D

CARRIER: Citylink
TRACKING ID: {removed}
LAST EVENT: By parcel carrier in transit. - July 7, 2014 10:35:49

Update Just had shipping confirmation now too via email.

Last edited:

Liam Bryce

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
To the Aussies out there my local Optus store had signs up announcing a 14th of July Launch for the Lumia 930. So not too long from now. I broke my HTC 8x a few weeks before the 930 was announced and have been forced to use my old WP7 launch device. They certainly took their time.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Got my 930 about an hour ago! I love the phone, I'm very happy with my first ever Windows Phone, very fast but and was english the moment it turned on, I guess it just read the language from my SIM card and displayed that.

A heck of a lot of updates to install (firmware and apps) but very pleased with it. Still think Nokia/MS should've released this earlier.

AnilJassi123

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Have you spoken to them?

Just checked mine and its now got a citylink tracking ID -- :D

CARRIER: Citylink
TRACKING ID: {removed}
LAST EVENT: By parcel carrier in transit. - July 7, 2014 10:35:49

Update Just had shipping confirmation now too via email.

I've just had a confirmation email come through too, the City Link tracking number doesn't come up with anything just yet though. It will probably be with me tomorrow, fingers crossed.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Just received my 930. First impression looks great and is fast. Only problem is that they did not send the gift pack with it.

Mine didn't come with a gift pack either because Amazon didn't bundle one with it. I'm not so fussed anyway - I just wanted the phone.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine didn't come with a gift pack either because Amazon didn't bundle one with it. I'm not so fussed anyway - I just wanted the phone.

They should be giving everyone that takes one goodies for making us all wait so bloody long. I'm still having to wait come on ee I want mine now!!!!

Robert03

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Don't know why they did not still try to get in contact with costumer service but well
If you offer it you should deliver it! :)

Omnomnom

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Cancelled my order, since they still don't know when it will be available. Instead I ordered, after calling several shops, mine on modeo.de. It's available since today and I will receive mine this week :) And the best is: I safe 40€ :)

Robert03

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Given them a call. But I think it's only certain retailers doing this offer. As amazon fr are not.

It's there offer Bon plan 4G du web - Orange mobile
So that's not the point and calling them is a fun thing.
If you like to call them you need your account number but that is send separately from the phone.
So the phone computer is not accepting your call.

Thank god we have Twitter. :) One message and within 3 min they responded by phoning me.
Still they are looking in to the pack because they are also not sure if it is a mistake or if it is send separately.

A well at least i can play with my phone now. :)

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Vodafone just called me (again!), they've got the phones in, and can send them out now!
He's just checking on the colours and freebies and will be phoning me back in about 10mins :)

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Vodafone just called me (again!), they've got the phones in, and can send them out now!
He's just checking on the colours and freebies and will be phoning me back in about 10mins :)

This is Vodafone UK? If so, please report back if you order one and I'll chase them up too!

Also is this for a contract upgrade?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)