Lumia 930 availability

cwwei

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Wow sparhandy wrote me an email about sending it yesterday evening. Now i looked at the tracking and its already in town! Quit univerity and on my way home. Hope i still make it to the postman..

BK1112

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
You guys are so lucky! My stupid retailer promised the phone 28/6 and it still has not been shipped. I don't know if the packages including charger, speaker and headphones are delayed compared to yours, since most of you seem to be buying the clean phone packasge? Any idea?

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Right, I have the day of the release off. I'll be going to Vodafone to pick up the handset and hopefully a bag of goodies too. That way I have it in hand there and then.

My other half asked what would happen if it's busy/they run out of handsets etc.

I guess we'll find out on the news lol

I plan to hopefully do a full 'android to do' review/comparison too (thought it might take ne a while!)

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Guidoo_nl

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Gosh, why it's so cheap in other countries? I ordered mine on technikdirekt.de and it costs 549,00? which is actually cheaper than the price that other shops demand. And I don't get anything extra for free. So hearing that it is 499,00? in the Netherlands AND you get a free wireless charging plate x.x I could order it there? but then it will take another few weeks until I get mine? hope I'm going to have luck this week

The shipping date is updated with a delivery on July 11th. Happy me!

alan61

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
My phone has finally showed up on City Link tracking for delivery on the 10th not the 9th as stated in my delivery email from Amazon fr

AnilJassi123

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Amazon claimed the phone was despatched yesterday (when I got the email and City Link tracking) and changed my delivery estimate to Wednesday, however City Link still show nothing :'(

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
City link won't update anything until it reaches the first sorting depot, once it's reached there it'll update properly for the rest of the delivery.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Did your amazon tracking number change?

No, my tracking number din't change. When i tracked it via amazon it showed limited info. I tried the tracking number on citylink site this morning and nothing, i also phoned city link and they had no info. I have just tried the citylink site again at lunch and it now shows full tracking in the uk and has delivery for Wednesday so all looks good now.

Just keep trying the tracking number now and again, i'm confidant it will show up soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium