Lumia 930 availability

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Woohoo! Took delivery of mine this morning. Love the way 8.1 sets up the home screen, though I had to re-organise it to allow for the extra columns. It's really, really nice! Feels well premium. No disadvantage whatsoever buying it from France.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
The Amazon FR package includes

- Lumia 930 handset
- European 2 pin plug
- Micro USB cable
- Stereo Headphones
- Manuals etc.

The 2 pin plug shouldn't be a problem because you can buy USB plugs from ebay/Amazon for less than ?3 or everyone probably does have some spares. I know I've got like 3 USB plugs spare at home.

AnilJassi123

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
The 2 pin plug shouldn't be a problem because you can buy USB plugs from ebay/Amazon for less than ?3 or everyone probably does have some spares. I know I've got like 3 USB plugs spare at home.

Is the charger hard-wired or one where a usb cable slots into the plug? Of so then I've got my HTC plug head from my 8x

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Is the charger hard-wired or one where a usb cable slots into the plug? Of so then I've got my HTC plug head from my 8x

It's a separate plug, nothing's attached so you're good to go with your HTC plug.

I'm even using the micro USB plug that I had used with my Nexus 5, so no problems there.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I was checking the city link page about every 20minutes and it finally changed the last time i checked XD

Hmm, was trying to post the screenshot from the app but i don't think it supports images

Can you send me the page so i can try mine? Man this is annoying i keep checking and nothing.

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Love the way 8.1 sets up the home screen, though I had to re-organise it to allow for the extra columns.

Does that mean the home screen from WP8.0 migrates to 8.1 now and there's no default one presented - i.e. it's got your old set up (apart from the extra column of course)?

Guidoo_nl

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
It's even getting better! PostNL (The Netherlands) mailed me their tracking number, will receive the 930 tomorrow morning, really excited! My first WP and Nokia ever lol!

davesannie

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
It's even getting better! PostNL (The Netherlands) mailed me their tracking number, will receive the 930 tomorrow morning, really excited! My first WP and Nokia ever lol!
Congrats with you're phone ( I wanted one myself but couldn't wait longer so I bought the 1520 instead. The looks of the 930 is perfect 👌 so I will wait for the next flagship. Hope you will enjoy it !

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
No. WP8.0 doesn't back up the home screen. I was using WP 8.1 on my Lumia 920 and that gets moved across, although you have to move things around to use up the space where the two new columns are.

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
The 930 doesn't need to be located precisely on third party wireless chargers like the 920 did. I really recommend the larger rectangular charging plates on eBay - they're available in a range of colours and look really nice, just slightly larger surface area than the 930 so they look like they're made for it. No need to pay Nokia prices for these.

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
The 930 doesn't need to be located precisely on third party wireless chargers like the 920 did. I really recommend the larger rectangular charging plates on eBay - they're available in a range of colours and look really nice, just slightly larger surface area than the 930 so they look like they're made for it. No need to pay Nokia prices for these.

Can you post the make/model numbers of the larger ones you mention. Tks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte