Lumia 930 availability

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Just looked on eBay. Search for item number 190990116205 - there are many like these on eBay. Note they don't come with a mains usb unit but you probably have one already.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Those who ordered from Amazon FR when did your tracking code with city link actually start tracking?

It's due tomorrow yet still no updates. If I remember from past experience city link don't update til the item is due for delivery.

Snapples

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Those who ordered from Amazon FR when did your tracking code with city link actually start tracking?

It's due tomorrow yet still no updates. If I remember from past experience city link don't update til the item is due for delivery.

City Link usually start showing the tracking information once the parcel arrives at the first City Link sorting hub, which might be the early hours of this morning when it actually arrives in the UK.

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site

My order was due for delivery (originally) today. My citylink tracking number only starting working at lunch time today (the day it should be delivered) and shows that the delivery is one day behind.

I have just phoned citylink to confirm when i will receive the item and i have been told it will be with me for deffo tomorrow and if i check there site after 0900hrs tomorrow i will see a dedicated 2 hour delivery time slot...

Hope this helps..

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
My order was due for delivery (originally) today. My citylink tracking number only starting working at lunch time today (the day it should be delivered) and shows that the delivery is one day behind.

I have just phoned citylink to confirm when i will receive the item and i have been told it will be with me for deffo tomorrow and if i check there site after 0900hrs tomorrow i will see a dedicated 2 hour delivery time slot...

Hope this helps..

I'm starting to think this should be called the "Nokia Lumia Delay". If it's not the waiting for a release it's the delivery lol

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Just spoke to city link, well the automated 0330 number I posted earlier #930. And my device will be with me tomorrow, I will get a 2 hr slot in morning.

I would suggest anyone who wants more infor on their shipment give the number a call with you tracking number and delivery postcode.

Roll on tomorrow!!!

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Guys do any of you know if all suppliers in uk that are on the list from yesterday are doing the extras or do we have to find out first?

Unsure. I asked Vodafone, but they basically said wait until release for more info (which is really helpful!!)

I'd assume those that are giving away the free gubbins will be shouting about it a few days before the official release day to grab customers.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
As above - I'm expecting a call tomorrow or Thursday which should (better do!) tell me what freebies are on offer. (from VF)
I'm on ee/orange had a bit of a bust up with them. Asked a rep via live chat about a 1520 and got yeah don't really do nokias anymore as hardly anyone wants one it was then when I ask about a code to transfer number and got yeah no problem wtf, now waiting for a call after making a complaint about the lack of service

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm on ee/orange had a bit of a bust up with them. Asked a rep via live chat about a 1520 and got yeah don't really do nokias anymore as hardly anyone wants one it was then when I ask about a code to transfer number and got yeah no problem wtf, now waiting for a call after making a complaint about the lack of service

Nothing like them being helpful and wanting to retain your custom lol

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

hattersley

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My first Windows phone device! I've been an Android user since HTC Desire days so looking forward to trying something new. Ordered mine via amazon.fr, had the shipping confirmation yesterday with City Link tracking code and expected delivery of tomorrow (9th), however, my tracking code still does not work and the automated phone system does not recognise my details either so I guess my delivery is delayed and will most likely turn up Thursday.

Ah well, off to the US for work this weekend so as long as it turns up before I go, else it'll be sat on my desk waiting for me...

Last edited:

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting for mine to be dispatched from Amazon.fr "En cours de pr?paration" (In preparation)

Snapples, If it hasn't been processed soon i would recommend you emailing Amazon.fr, thats what i did after 48hrs of non-movement on the order and it was then processed quickly after.....

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Guys, if your amazon.fr delivery is anything like mine the citylink tracking number didn't work until the item reached the first citylink sorting facility (i.e Northampton for me) and then i got full tracking of the item.

My order didn't move from 'in preparation' on the amazon.fr website for 48hrs so i emailed then to question the order and they quickly processed the item within a couple of hours after that.

The tracking link started working at midday on the supposed delivery day so this meant the items delivery day was delayed by 24hrs.

I have been guaranteed that i will receive a 2 hour delivery time slot if i phone them back after 0900hrs today or check the city link tracking site...

As far as tracking the item from the supplied amazon.fr link you get via email, i found this only tracks the item to a place called 'GRIMBERGEN' then stops.....

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Snapples, If it hasn't been processed soon i would recommend you emailing Amazon.fr, thats what i did after 48hrs of non-movement on the order and it was then processed quickly after.....

Or open google translate and amazon.fr and do live chat. That's what I did ;)

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Guys, if your amazon.fr delivery is anything like mine the citylink tracking number didn't work until the item reached the first citylink sorting facility (i.e Northampton for me) and then i got full tracking of the item.

My order didn't move from 'in preparation' on the amazon.fr website for 48hrs so i emailed then to question the order and they quickly processed the item within a couple of hours after that.

The tracking link started working at midday on the supposed delivery day so this meant the items delivery day was delayed by 24hrs.

I have been guaranteed that i will receive a 2 hour delivery time slot if i phone them back after 0900hrs today or check the city link tracking site...

As far as tracking the item from the supplied amazon.fr link you get via email, i found this only tracks the item to a place called 'GRIMBERGEN' then stops.....

I phoned the automated line, and they advised it would be delivered today and to check back for a 2 hour slot in the morning.

My tracking online is not working at all!

KPAkiller

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Just logged into amazon.fr.

My parcel has been shipped today! expected delivery date 11th july, this friday :) very happy.

Consignment number obviously not working yet but at least its on schedule for friday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs