Lumia 930 availability

AnilJassi123

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Great, tracking isn't working and the phone number isn't either 😞

Edit: Number goes through now but not that helpful, tells me delivery will be between 07.30 and 17.30 bit I'm looking for a more precise window

Psyclone71

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I phoned the automated line, and they advised it would be delivered today and to check back for a 2 hour slot in the morning.

My tracking online is not working at all!

My tracking number doesn't work online now, been told they are having problems with there site, however i now have my 2 hour delivery slot for today.......

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to be a PITA, but do you mind keeping me (us) in the loop re VF UK please? I just get the dummies it seems.
Sure no worries - I've actually had the same chap speak to me 3 times now, seems pretty helpful, and seems to at least know (and be enthusiastic) about the phone too!.
when I ask about a code to transfer number and got yeah no problem
I've got my PAC from them, just waiting for someone to give it to, then buy-out my contract for ?100.... Although I had quite the opposite experience from you, with the girl on the end of the phone calling me "Honey", I had to double check I hadn't dialled some dodgy other type of help-line :D

hattersley

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Called City Link. the automatic system didn't know about my tracking ID and the customer services assistant also couldn't track it down, looks like they don't actually have mine yet! Guess it's coming Thursday or Friday :(

Snapples

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
The status of my order hasn't changed for the past 25 hours from Amazon.fr "En cours de pr?paration" (In preparation) at this rate the UK release date will have come and gone!!

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
The status of my order hasn't changed for the past 25 hours from Amazon.fr "En cours de pr?paration" (In preparation) at this rate the UK release date will have come and gone!!

You say that, but i had to wait all weekend, it was not until noon on Monday that Amazon.fr updated and advised the item had shipped at 10:35!

Snapples

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
You say that, but i had to wait all weekend, it was not until noon on Monday that Amazon.fr updated and advised the item had shipped at 10:35!

I shouldn't be so impatient... look on the bright side I nearly ordered from Expansys.fr who have now ran out of stock plus if you ever have to return anything to Expansys it's a nightmare!!!

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
text from carphone warehouse today offering pre order, comes with wireless speaker, charging plate, ?100 cashback and ?20 app voucher.
orange, black and green.

Martin87

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
text from carphone warehouse today offering pre order, comes with wireless speaker, charging plate, ?100 cashback and ?20 app voucher.
orange, black and green.

I got one too, quite annoyed they aren't offering the white one, was pretty set on it!

Anyone have any idea where the white version is available in the UK? I'm looking to upgrade (with EE if it makes a difference, can't see it on their website though).

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok looking to pre-order this & it's not on O2 website to be ordered but is on Carphone Warehouse. Should I wait a few more days hoping it will appear or should I just jump & call Carphone Warehouse as can't do upgrade without ringing them.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I got one too, quite annoyed they aren't offering the white one, was pretty set on it!

Anyone have any idea where the white version is available in the UK? I'm looking to upgrade (with EE if it makes a difference, can't see it on their website though).

I read somewhere that the white version is only exclusive to phones4u

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
It's arrived!!! Not as heavy as i thought it would be, and it feels so good to hold in the hand. I can feel the heating up issue in the bottom right corner though.

Updating and installing apps atm. But very impressed with it. The orange is VERY bright, so im off to buy some new transition lenses for my glasses lol.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Pretty good offer there. I had that text through, but i don't want another contract.

hattersley

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Still no sign of mine :( I emailed Amazon.fr to get an ETA, and in their best pigeon English it sounds like the latest it could turn up is the 15th! Oh well, after my US trip it is then :/

Last edited:

Matthias Verboven

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Mine arrived this morning! Very happy with it, a big upgrade from my 820.

Should I us a case for this phone? I want to carry it naked with me, but I'm scared will scratch the screen or something..

ManDakota

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
From speaking on phone with Carphonewarehouse:

Both the cashback and the promo kit are available only for phones on contract.
Sim-free costs 479.95 GBP

Snapples

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site

Getting excited now, status has changed from "In Preparation" to "En pr?paration pour exp?dition" (In preparation for shipping) so hopefully it will ship today and depending on either UPS or City Link I should have it before the weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)