Lumia 930 availability

ndschris

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Just received an email from Clove:

We are pleased to inform you that your order is shipping a day earlier than anticipated!

Your Nokia Lumia 930 is being dispatched by UK Mail Courier direct from the Nokia distributor - we expect them to deliver between 8am and 6pm on Thursday 17 July. If no-one is available to sign for the package they normally attempt delivery again next working day, however, they should leave a card enabling you to contact them if you wish to do so.

beardedslav

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Got an email from Unlocked Mobiles an hour ago - my orange Lumia 930 has been dispatched! Still no sign of them paying me back the difference between what I paid and final preorder price they announced last week.

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I frequent a French Windows Phone forum and they are all complaining about the accessories bundle. Apparently lack of stock has meant that some phones haven't been sent out until the bundles are available. Glad I ordered the phone only from Amazon France. Have been using it for over a week, and got the white one which in the UK is exclusive to Phones4U.

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Just received an email from Clove:

thanks for posting, I'm chasing them up now as I haven't heard anything back since yesterday - I really hope the changing of delivery options [at their offering] hasn't delayed the whole process, but at least they have them in stock.

Michael Brooks5

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Just tried that out, pretty cool to see them kind of updating the info. :p

I still haven't heard anything from DPD about my time slot which is a bit annoying. Reckon I might be receiving mine Friday morning at some point. :(

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
When did you place you're order with clove

Me? It was within 24 hours of the pre-order going live. Just called them now since there's been no reply to any of my emails. I'll get the phone via RM special delivery on Friday which is fine as I picked that delivery option during checkout, but I could've done without the bait and switch email yesterday [and get excited about a courier delivery tomorrow].

IS IT FRIDAY YET?!

N1Andy

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Annoyed though as EE gave me a micro sim instead of a nano, so had to go back and sort it this afternoon. Be aware that EE's system makes them select a micro sim, so be sure to point that out to them.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just tried that out, pretty cool to see them kind of updating the info. :p

I still haven't heard anything from DPD about my time slot which is a bit annoying. Reckon I might be receiving mine Friday morning at some point. :(

I was just thinking this. I'm not sure how late DPD will contact us, and I don't really want a text at 7am tomorrow (that I'm bound to miss) and then a knock at the door at 8 so I have to leg it downstairs before the guy clears off.

In my mind, I've been told delivery is tomorrow, so I'm expecting it tomorrow.

HUH... The website now says available for delivery on the 18th... I assume that's for people ordering it now and not the pre-orders? PITA if it is as I'm not home Friday so have to collect on Sat :eck:

EDIT - Well apparently if it's due tomorrow ou may receive an email/text as late as 8pm the previous day. Fingers crossed otherwise it's more faffing around to get the phone lol

Last edited:

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Annoyed though as EE gave me a micro sim instead of a nano, so had to go back and sort it this afternoon. Be aware that EE's system makes them select a micro sim, so be sure to point that out to them.
I just went into the EE store to try to get your deal... (then send my upgrade back under the 14 day rule).

They wouldn't honour it! - they said they have no option to give discounts and have no idea how you secured that!
So 'meh', I'll still with my over priced, under-data'd contract! lol

Michael Brooks5

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Yeah my partner received a parcel today from DPD and they didn't give her a time slot until 10am this morning and she received it at 10 past 4 in the afternoon. So I still have high hopes that we'll receive our phones tomorrow. :D

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah my partner received a parcel today from DPD and they didn't give her a time slot until 10am this morning and she received it at 10 past 4 in the afternoon. So I still have high hopes that we'll receive our phones tomorrow. :D

Hopefully. So close and yet so far! lol

Woohoo! Got an email with a tracking list. Says to track from tomorrow morning so assuming an afternoon delivery. Still, it's on it's way to me tomorrow!

Last edited:

N1Andy

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I just went into the EE store to try to get your deal... (then send my upgrade back under the 14 day rule).

They wouldn't honour it! - they said they have no option to give discounts and have no idea how you secured that!
So 'meh', I'll still with my over priced, under-data'd contract! lol
That's weird, but I wonder if it's because previously I was on an Orange contract rather than directly EE.......not that it should make a difference?

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That's weird, but I wonder if it's because previously I was on an Orange contract rather than directly EE.......not that it should make a difference?
Same here mate, I too was on orange :(
In reality I won't even use my 2GB, but it's the principle!
(I went into the EE store in Hammersmith).

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Same here mate, I too was on orange :(
In reality I won't even use my 2GB, but it's the principle!
(I went into the EE store in Hammersmith).

Glad everyone is getting on well with ee mine still getting worse. First a rep telling me windows phone is rubbish to one telling me he has ordered the green one for me, to being told we don't even do green, to the. Being told it would be delivered on Thursday to me just checking and an order has now not even been placed. The woman I just spoke to just said I would get an email in next 10 mins and still in waiting 50 mins later getting really pi??ed off now and by the way my deal ?29 for unlim text 1gb data 1000 mins on ee

DuncanF62

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Fair enough - I'm happier to take my chances with the courier as the email they sent me states the below: We note your request to dispatch by Special Delivery (unless you have contacted us recently). We expect to ship to you on Friday for delivery either Saturday or Monday.

^ From that, I took that RM option would not ship before Friday and that Saturday is the earliest possible delivery. With the courier, sure it's a risk that Friday might not happen, but more or less the same with RM for Saturday no? I'm in Zone 1 so hoping that a courier can get here on Friday :sweaty:
You may be right. I think RMSD is guaranteed next day, but it will get here when it gets here. My main prob is being around to sign for stuff. With couriers/phones round here they tend not to use their loaf and drop next door. With RMSD I can at least go to them if I miss them/get a drop note.

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
You may be right. I think RMSD is guaranteed next day, but it will get here when it gets here. My main prob is being around to sign for stuff. With couriers/phones round here they tend not to use their loaf and drop next door. With RMSD I can at least go to them if I miss them/get a drop note.

True, nothing worse than notice of an attempted courier delivery when you've been waiting all day - at least RM will leave a card (and allow a few extra seconds to catch the guy!).
Either way I'll be waiting in on Friday now for RM, so right there with ya!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte