It's a long difficult wait.

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
With each passing day, I am getting more and more desperate. When will nokia release it :(
I use note 2 and the camera is as good as crap..yesterday, I tried to click some pics of my 2 years old daughter and guess what, all pics looked dark and grainy..what is the use of using a flagship (ex) if it can't click a few decent pics :(
I owned a lumia 920 in past and was simply blown away with the pics quality..
C'mon Nokia..release 930 asap..
# nokia fan

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I love my 920 and I would have no incentive to upgrade anytime soon if it wasn't for the USB port slowly dying on me. I can still charge the phone for the most parts just fine, but I havnt been able to connect it to PC for a while anymore. I don't really have the interest or money to upgrade either, but the situation is pretty annoying.

That said, I guess it's more likely that I'd just go for an 1020 if I was to buy something new..

Last edited:

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
It's a long difficult *and uncertain* wait for some of us. We don't even know if the 930 will ever be released here in Canada. The state of WP here is a sad joke.

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
If nokia would have release it in April, it would have sold like hot cake cruising ahead of S5 and HTC one one..Most of the people are not patient enough to wait for 6 months..
But alas..
Anyways , patience pays it's rewards. :D

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Not sure anymore... Dates are always changing. I'm not making any more comments on dates until I see something credible!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb