06-05-2014 12:03 AM
31 12
tools
    Maybe.....just maybe they put in a newer proc the 801 ? maybe that is why the delay i dont know
    06-03-2014 06:00 AM
    Maybe.....just maybe they put in a newer proc the 801 ? maybe that is why the delay i dont know
    They don't care about the high end market, it's not where they make most their money. They make most of it selling cheaper phones that's why the 630 had an early release.

I highly doubt they'll put an 801 in the phone now or we'll expect the phone to be released in August/September! The only other thing is that they probably want to show off their shiny new high end phone with a final version of WP 8.1 and Lumia Cyan.

They aren't global leaders with mobile phones and they need to follow a rapid release schedule to catch as many customers as they can. At the moment they're just driving people away to iOS and Android.
    Beijendorf likes this.
    06-03-2014 06:09 AM
    They don't care about the high end market, it's not where they make most their money. They make most of it selling cheaper phones that's why the 630 had an early release.
    The high-end market is the most lucrative though. The low-end market has very small profit margins, so it's not where they want to be. They just completely screwed up this release as a result of the aborted release of the Goldfinger, delayed deals with Verizon and closed factory in India.
    06-03-2014 06:19 AM
    Well, for me personaly it's ok..when i buy a phone, i always buy at the end of the year, so by that time the lumia 930 will be everywhere..atleast here in Europe..I want the green Lumia 930 with no contract
    06-04-2014 11:47 AM
    The high-end market is the most lucrative though. The low-end market has very small profit margins, so it's not where they want to be. They just completely screwed up this release as a result of the aborted release of the Goldfinger, delayed deals with Verizon and closed factory in India.
    And all the exclusivity deals they do in north America....The lower end models tend to go to every carrier..why cant their high end ones?
    06-04-2014 10:42 PM
    Whatever!!
    stickyshocker likes this.
    06-05-2014 12:03 AM
31 12