Pics and Videos taken with your Lumia 930!

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, I have seen that effect on 930's videos on low light environments with artificial lights like on a disco or something like that but I have never seen it only partially, this is odd.
I think its one of the lights being a little strong for camera like if you watch a video and sun reflection on the lens. I get a little purple bit if Il at home in the lounge as our sofa os opposite the window and taking pic from that position gets some part of the same effect

BobiBolivia

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I think its one of the lights being a little strong for camera like if you watch a video and sun reflection on the lens. I get a little purple bit if Il at home in the lounge as our sofa os opposite the window and taking pic from that position gets some part of the same effect

Apparently I am going to make some night shots soon again to show you more to help me decide, if it was really worth 500 € of buy...

Juan Pablo Ursic

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

This is what i wanted to see, i really do not care SO much for the photo quality but audio recording in videos, that's what i want, they say the 930 has 4 microphones like the 1520, right? And Nokia was promoting it as it has some kinda of "cinematographic audio recording" and i'd say that it's much better than what i got with my 920, comparing with this videos, hope i'll get my hands on a 930 soon and start recording concert videos.

arni99

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is what i wanted to see, i really do not care SO much for the photo quality but audio recording in videos, that's what i want, they say the 930 has 4 microphones like the 1520, right? And Nokia was promoting it as it has some kinda of "cinematographic audio recording" and i'd say that it's much better than what i got with my 920, comparing with this videos, hope i'll get my hands on a 930 soon and start recording concert videos.
You will get about 2h13min (no filesize limit on internal storage - only on ?SD-card using the Lumia 1520) with a fully charged 100% battery and flight mode ON. I recommend using a leather flip case for concert video recording as the 930 will become VERY HOT and you can hide the display by using a flip case for stealth-video-recording. ;) Make sure you have 25GB of free space for long concert recordings.
For AUDIO ONLY recordings I recommend "AUDIO RECORDER PRO" with up to 96kHz WAV stereo recordings and automatic gain control.

Juan Pablo Ursic

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
You will get about 2h13min (no filesize limit on internal storage - only on ?SD-card using the Lumia 1520) with a fully charged 100% battery and flight mode ON. I recommend using a leather flip case for concert video recording as the 930 will become VERY HOT and you can hide the display by using a flip case for stealth-video-recording. ;) Make sure you have 25GB of free space for long concert recordings.
For AUDIO ONLY recordings I recommend "AUDIO RECORDER PRO" with up to 96kHz WAV stereo recordings and automatic gain control.

Used my 920 for recording and i know about VERY HOT, damn that phone really turned things up! 2H13min is a lot, i usually record local music bands so the max for their show is 1H or maybe 1H30min, and i don't record everything, so i'm good with that.

Looking to other videos of yours i find 930 to be really good with recording audio, 920 was good, fair enough but this is surely much better! Hope i can get my hands on one soon.

amboRella

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I just recently noticed a significant difference in lens distortion between my Lumia 920 and my Lumia 930. I noticed that lens distortion on the 920 has a concave behavior around the edges of the pictures whereas the Lumia 930 has a convex behavior respectively. In my opinion the Lumia 920 has a much more pleasing outcome than the Lumia 930 when it comes to this lens distortion. I've actually switched back to my 920 because of this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss