Pics and Videos taken with your Lumia 930!

Yakkob

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Here is a couple of pictures taken last night when I went to see The WHO in concert. Totally love this camera on the 930. I didn't think you could improve much over the 920 but I was way wrong. Imagine how incredible these would look AFTER DENIM??
Keith_Moon_Who_BKG.jpgWP_20141207_20_47_20_Raw__highres_BKG.jpg

Cheers

arnark

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Guys can you view high res. copy in photos app?
I tried to copy the to computer, then copy again to my phone. Still cannot see them in photos.

1. Yes you can
2. Happens sometimes to me . Try changing the name of the pictures file before you copy it back to your phone. It works don't know why it is though.

Yogesh Malhotra

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Which one is the best app to click photo in Lumia 930. Lumia classics camera or something else.. Also if any one could help with the settings of camera .. As I don't know I am not able to get good pictures. :(

arnark

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Which one is the best app to click photo in Lumia 930. Lumia classics camera or something else.. Also if any one could help with the settings of camera .. As I don't know I am not able to get good pictures. :(

I just use the the Lumia classic , works great for me . There are other camera apps out there like "Proshot" is really good . Now with the settings , I think you need to be a little bit more specific and upload a picture you think is bad so we can see. Also settings depends alot on the light if it's daylight or nighttime. You can scroll a few pages back where I go into night pictures settings if that helps.

Durri76

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
WP_20141129_14_54_17_Raw__highres-2.jpg Kl?tovsk? rameno (arm of Little Danube) Slovakia. JPG from DNG and postprocess in LR. The noise in the photo I intentionally.

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Np , glad it worked out man! :)
Arnark, I too had the same problem as WPhashan. I used your method and it worked. HOWEVER, although I renamed those high res photos and then recopy those back from my comp back into phone, the quality of those photos (when viewed in phone) DETERIORATED so badly. Really badly (yes, even though they are high res photos).
Can you verify for me whether it is the same for you? Just rename any one of your high res photos, copy it into your NL930 and then view it zoomed inside your phone and then compare that quality to your un-renamed high res photos in your phone.

arnark

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Arnark, I too had the same problem as WPhashan. I used your method and it worked. HOWEVER, although I renamed those high res photos and then recopy those back from my comp back into phone, the quality of those photos (when viewed in phone) DETERIORATED so badly. Really badly (yes, even though they are high res photos).
Can you verify for me whether it is the same for you? Just rename any one of your high res photos, copy it into your NL930 and then view it zoomed inside your phone and then compare that quality to your un-renamed high res photos in your phone.

That is really strange man. Never heard that one before . My highres images have full quality after I upload to phone. I zoom in those photos and they are perfect. Are the photos full size after you upload to phone ? Check how big the file is afterwards on your phone. Are you using an Usb cable or some wifi stuff to copy back to your phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb