Pics and Videos taken with your Lumia 930!

anon(5841099)

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
The second pic is completely washed out, have incredible blurry edges, the colors are innacurate AT ALL and dark areas have a brown bad tone instead a black tone, it's just awful, just pathetic...

<blah blah>

ps.: Please open these pictures on separated pages (maximized) and you will see how bad the second picture is if compared to first one. I have 100% sure you didn't.

Ok, now you really need to explain which picture is which... Because your post with the picture of the overgrown trailer says the first one is Cyan, so you are thrashing the Denim picture...

Also... The blurry edges are on both pictures, clean your lens or send it in for warranty, this is not normal.

Ulwan25

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
Heard that Lumia Camera 5 could do manual focusing DURING video recording. Can someone clarify this? I've seen the demo somewhere on Youtube.

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
This is one of my favorite shots.. Getty Villa. Lumia 930. Pre-Denim; Pre-Camera 5. This object was about as big as my thumbnail and the earring looked at first glance like a piece of spiderweb.

This first image is completely unedited..

WP_20141221_14_55_39_Raw.jpg

This second image is a result of bringing up shadow areas in Adobe Photoshop Express - done right in the phone..

AdobePhotoshopExpress_63a597fe60a142f5a9f69dd1bd1b7b31.jpg

Lumia Denim & Camera 5 are giving me even better results - almost rivaling what I could do with the 808 2 yrs ago. Almost tempted to go back to the Villa and shoot this again with the update..

zainsul

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Camera quality has dropped after the Denim update Oversharpened images and unnatural colors.
The first image is on Cyan and the second on Denim.
Cyan.JPGDenim.JPG

Daniel Fibikar

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
My experience is lot better. Cyan maybe had a little better colour reproduction (but only minor difference) but was blurry and not sharp at all. Denim is far more better for me. Great colour reproduction (in some situation little more saturated) but overall great sharpness (but not really unnatural - plastic like Galaxy S5 from Samsung).

One more thing, Rich Capture is great assistance, can help you to make your scene perfect on your phone with few clicks.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Camera quality has dropped after the Denim update Oversharpened images and unnatural colors.
The first image is on Cyan and the second on Denim.

It isn't the same time of day, or even the same day. Argument invalid. Anyway, the first picture is completely washed out. The second have huge problems with bad sharpening process.

Both are very bad. But it is impossible to compare since these pictures have very different ToD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786