Pics and Videos taken with your Lumia 930!

tphg

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,
My phone is at Denim, and I notice an issue with the camera.
When I take photos in very dark scene with shutter speed of 4sec and ISO 64, the photos will be filled with lots of color spots (noises) and look terrible.
Does this camera problem occur to all 930s or to my phone only?

Durri76

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,
My phone is at Denim, and I notice an issue with the camera.
When I take photos in very dark scene with shutter speed of 4sec and ISO 64, the photos will be filled with lots of color spots (noises) and look terrible.
Does this camera problem occur to all 930s or to my phone only?

Durri76

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
It is an inherent feature of using longer shutter speeds . This is reflected also in Full Frame SLR , when use longer shutter speed.

tphg

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
It is an inherent feature of using longer shutter speeds . This is reflected also in Full Frame SLR , when use longer shutter speed.
Thanks so much, Durri76
So it means that my phone's camera is OK, and I should adjust proper value of shutter speed in order to eliminate such color spots, am I correct?

Durri76

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks so much, Durri76
So it means that my phone's camera is OK, and I should adjust proper value of shutter speed in order to eliminate such color spots, am I correct?

Yes Camera is fine , it's the size of the sensor + long shutter speed😉

tphg

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Very good tool for removing these artifacts have Lightroom

Yes, I know how to use Photoshop to remove noises, I was just afraid that there is something wrong with the camera, as I used 808 Pureview before and never seen those artifacts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo