Pics and Videos taken with your Lumia 930!

Putu Oka

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi, i'm new windows user. 5 days ago i buy lumia 930. i lil bit disapointed with the camera. here's a first photo i took on store using lumia camera cyan all setting is default auto
WP_20140729_20_18_45_Pro.jpg

and then here's a photo i took another day outdoor using camera cyan too all setiing auto default
WP_20150427_07_11_35_Pro.jpg

after that i go for party and took this photo in the night
WP_20150427_19_16_30_Pro.jpg

i compare my party pic to my friends using iphone and android they both have a far better result :(
i sad

i try buy lumia 930 because of stalking to user photo post here in this thread (from my laptop. it's diff color when you see pic in amoled phone more good n bright) but i'm disapointed why i cannot produce good quality photo like you guys ? is something wrong with my lumia 930?
now my phone already updated to denim but i accedintally uninstall lumia camera 5 and cannot download it again from store :(
i just can installing lumia camera classic (LCC) from win store.

**** happen to me.
sorry for my bad english just want to share my first experience using win mobile

tphg

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i'm new windows user. 5 days ago i buy lumia 930. i lil bit disapointed with the camera. here's a first photo i took on store using lumia camera cyan all setting is default auto
View attachment 103567

and then here's a photo i took another day outdoor using camera cyan too all setiing auto default
View attachment 103568

after that i go for party and took this photo in the night
View attachment 103569

i compare my party pic to my friends using iphone and android they both have a far better result :(
i sad

i try buy lumia 930 because of stalking to user photo post here in this thread (from my laptop. it's diff color when you see pic in amoled phone more good n bright) but i'm disapointed why i cannot produce good quality photo like you guys ? is something wrong with my lumia 930?
now my phone already updated to denim but i accedintally uninstall lumia camera 5 and cannot download it again from store :(
i just can installing lumia camera classic (LCC) from win store.

**** happen to me.
sorry for my bad english just want to share my first experience using win mobile

Now please try to factory reset your phone, it will return to Cyan. Then update it again to Denim, you will get Lumia Camera 5 back.

Srdjan Obradovic

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Here's one from my Lumia Icon, i just bought yesterday. Had a Xiaomi Mi3 for couple of months, grat phone by the way, much better than Samsung S4, S5. But i am a windows phone fan so had to come back. Some usefull tips for taking photos are always welcome. Does anyone know how can i see high res photos on my phone, not just those 5MP ones.

w1a8a9.jpg

Putu Oka

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Now please try to factory reset your phone, it will return to Cyan. Then update it again to Denim, you will get Lumia Camera 5 back.

thank you i'll try
-------------
edit:
After i use factory reset i got my lumia camera back and my update still in denim so doesn't to be download update again. now i have a second microphone problem doesn't work when use speaker mode on call. i think it's hardware problem :(

Last edited:

Nopea

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Here's one from my Lumia Icon, i just bought yesterday. Had a Xiaomi Mi3 for couple of months, grat phone by the way, much better than Samsung S4, S5. But i am a windows phone fan so had to come back. Some usefull tips for taking photos are always welcome. Does anyone know how can i see high res photos on my phone, not just those 5MP ones.

View attachment 103650

If you launch camera from button and tap left upper corner. Those pics what you see there have more zoomability than in those pics in album so i would say those are high res pics. You can also download microsoft app called files so you have more infro from pics like size, date and time.
WP_20150328_20_28_46_Pro (Large).jpg

Here is pic from what im trying to say
wp_ss_20150503_0001[1].jpg

Last edited:

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
8b7d7d96d25b845a819fea3fe0de1eae.jpg

сент фром му лумиа 930 вп 8.1 гдр2 виа тапаталк

tphg

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
thank you i'll try
-------------
edit:
After i use factory reset i got my lumia camera back and my update still in denim so doesn't to be download update again. now i have a second microphone problem doesn't work when use speaker mode on call. i think it's hardware problem :(

I'm not sure what you meant about the second microphone, is it the external speaker located at the backside of phone? If it's correct, have you checked if there is sound from that speaker when playing music?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo