04-30-2018 06:14 PM
884 ... 3233343536
tools
    No, sorry, I don't have that issue. People do still read new messages here though
    05-14-2015 11:57 PM
    Yikes, I was aware of the 930's issues but thought most of those kinks had been ironed out by now. Starting to second-guess my decision to recommend a gold 930 for my mother, who ordered it yesterday. Really hope I don't run into any of these issues. Sorry you all are having them.
    05-18-2015 03:02 PM
    Anyone has this problem on Nokia Lumia 930 ? Need Help pls :)

watch?v=fJob83IOS0Q
    Send my phone to repair, they said that is a problem with a touch screen, and for fix that they need to replace the screen. For them this is my fault , and i cannot claim my warranty. if i agree it will cost me around 200€. This is driving me crazy.
    Last edited by Deni Harej; 05-21-2015 at 03:57 AM.
    05-21-2015 02:02 AM
    All of the sudden a green appeared on my screen. Right on the lower right side next to the camera button. Never had an issue with my 930 so far but this is really bad...in dark scenes u can't really notice it but with white screen backgrounds there's just no way of not stare at it! What to do? Send it to repair?
    That's most likely screen burn ... i'm seeing these more and more around the web with icons and 930's. ..they are occuring mostly to people who have let their 930 overheat, and I think it may have something to do with the screen being amoled too..
    Just my 2 cents. ..I'm sure there is more to it than this though
    05-21-2015 08:18 PM
    I have, what I think is an issue with GPS on my 930... It takes ages to pickup signal when I don't have a data connection on.

On my previous 800, it was almost instantaneous. I would turn Nokia Drive on, and I would get a signal before putting it in the gps stand.

With 930 it takes me more than 5 minutes to pickup gps signal, even on open field with little or no clouds whatsoever....

Anyone experienced this?
    06-17-2015 03:36 AM
    I did but then I hard reseted my 930 and it worked fine afterwards.
    06-17-2015 03:44 AM
    That doesn't ring a bell to me actually... So, must be a faulty device.
    06-17-2015 04:36 AM
    Just did a hard reset on the 930... First tests indicate that the situation as improved a lot :)

Let's see how it goes in 'real life' :)
    06-17-2015 05:46 AM
    hi, my lumia 930 is not opening after my battery got drained. I have installed Technical preview 10. 10149. I have tried pressing all buttons combined as well as single button. nothing is working.
    windows recovery tool is not detecting my phone as phone is in switched off condition.

charged on wall charger for 4hrs. still in off condition. no buttons n reset working. recovery tool not recognizing device.

someone pls help
    07-01-2015 12:34 PM
    If you connect the phone to a PC or laptop using a USB cable, do you hear it connecting? Is it recognized as qhsusb?
    07-01-2015 01:22 PM
    Sold my HTC one M8 and Bought a 930 over US$370.00 now after 1 week of use, I found that there is no voice navigation in my country to top that recording video in portrait mode results in no sound at all unless it is in landscape mode, whatsapp voice notes nobody can hear mines, on OneNote or other third party note applications I cannot record voice notes phone simply cannot detect any sound, on a call once on speaker the other person cannot hear me, also the top left corner of screen is "lifted" the from metal frame If use my finger tip to slightly push I can see the screen literly move up and down I am so disappointed at this OS and built quality of Nokia once the best now is going down the toilet, I will try to sell this krp phone unfortunately here nobody likes this OS so I am screwed and left with a faulty phone, shame on you MS and Nokia...so pissed off....so there you go more defects or bugs to report!
    07-08-2015 01:39 PM
    What do you mean no voice navigation in your country? HERE Drive + is standard on all Lumias isn't it?
    Recording video in portrait mode gives no sound? Whatsapp voice notes not audible? Device has a bad attached screen? All sounds as warranty case to me.

Just send in the device for repair and don't blame the OS.
    07-08-2015 03:59 PM
    I've really enjoyed my Lumia 930 and it's now performing very well with Windows 10 Mobile 10166 technical preview, which is looking close to the release version (there are still a few bugs).

Just in the last week I've started to notice that my photos and videos are shaky. It's like the OIS isn't working any more. Is this a known problem and is there any setting or check I can do?
    07-15-2015 04:21 PM
    My lumia 930 has a really bad reception, 1,2,3 bars at the most and often it has no reception :(
    07-15-2015 07:42 PM
    Its not common.You have to complaint.
    07-19-2015 11:48 AM
    2 things that i`ve noticed to my 930 but i`ve fixed them.

1. When i removed the back cover to have a look inside i pushed a little pin (it`s on the cover not on the phone )around the camera`s location by mistake and when i installed back the cover this little pin was pushing against the camera, when ever i tried to use the camera after this everything wast blurry, camera was shaking and it was making strange noises. After i fixed the little pin not to push on the camera everything was back to normal. I`ve seen users with this issue on the net about shaking camera, maybe the back cover is pressing against their cameras also and they get this issue.

2. Purple tint, only visible in Automatic brightness mode. I went to Display settings and changed to color from Standard to Custom without modifying any parameters, the default ones are looking just like Standard. Now the purple tint is gone.
    08-18-2015 12:46 PM
    I just upgrade my Nokia Lumia 930 for Windows 10 for the second time. but after receive couple of call my touch sreen stops reponding. need to reboot device to get the sccreen to activate. agains the same happens after coupls of calls.. the same happen in my previous widows 10 upgrade.. then i roll back to 8.1... :( :( is there any solution for this ......
    08-19-2015 11:33 PM
    I just upgrade my Nokia Lumia 930 for Windows 10 for the second time. but after receive couple of call my touch sreen stops reponding. need to reboot device to get the sccreen to activate. agains the same happens after coupls of calls.. the same happen in my previous widows 10 upgrade.. then i roll back to 8.1... :( :( is there any solution for this ......
    You're running an OS in beta stage, so this sort of behavior is to be expected. The solution is to remain on Windows Phone 8.1 until Windows 10 Mobile has a final release.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    08-20-2015 01:10 AM
    I am having the purplescreen and other screen problems. The brightness of the screen on max is still quite dim and the colors of both the tiles and other things is quite inaccurate. Also when using things like google where the is a white background and black text, the text becomes extremely dim until the point in which it is unreadable or it is even impossible to see. I am trying to determine whether this is a software or hardware issue. I flashed different WP versions but nothing changed. I imagine that the problem is that the OLED screen is dead. I just wanted to ask you guys what you think before going around and spending 100 bucks on a replacement just to find out that the screen was not the problem.

Thank you in advance.
    08-22-2015 09:19 PM
    Is there any way to disable the search button on Lumia 930?
    My Lumia 930, for a few days now is crazy and it seems that it has gained proper life and will!
    I already did a hard reset and yesterday it seemed to be ok but today went crazy again.
    Basically, it looks like the Search button is "sticked/glued" and the phone is permanentely activating its functions, that is, bing search, voice commands and after the voice commands it even makes phone calls and opens apps!
    Help me, please! This is desperating!
    Thank you!
    08-25-2015 05:28 AM
    Anybody ever heard of warranty? These are all issues that I would definitely make me send the device back
    P1ng0fDeath likes this.
    08-26-2015 12:51 PM
    Guys, I am in progress of buying a used 930. But I saw lots of black ones that have edges pretty worn even thou users said they handled with care. It is suppose to be a matter to color as metal is silver and black is just colored on it, am I right?

What about white ones, how is the wear on those?
    10-07-2015 06:50 AM
    I have a white one. The sides look nice and clean. Even though it has bumped on the pavement with the screen down. There is only one small scratch on the screen that is hardly to be seen.
    My girlfriend has an orange one. Hers is showing a lot more wear! Goes in her bag and she is not as cautious with it.
    vodda likes this.
    10-07-2015 07:22 AM
    Guys, I am in progress of buying a used 930. But I saw lots of black ones that have edges pretty worn even thou users said they handled with care. It is suppose to be a matter to color as metal is silver and black is just colored on it, am I right?

What about white ones, how is the wear on those?
    I own black one, sides are as good as new. Anyone claiming his chipped black 930 was handled with care has a different definition of care.
    Plantje and vodda like this.
    10-07-2015 07:29 AM
    Hello, I am in the process of buying a used Lumia 930; is there anything I should look out for or keep in mind?
    10-08-2015 06:06 PM
884 ... 3233343536