Lumia 930's bottom three keys are backlight or not?

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Sorry guys, but one user asked today on WPCentral page if Lumia 930's bottom three keys are backlight. Actually I never noticed that, so I checked every video of 930 and none of them the three Keys are backlight ...

That's it? Really? Will be ANOTHER huge deal-breaker to me. I love how my 920 shine around people, and how people don't take their eyes off of it.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Either one of these:

1) Keys backlight will only turn on under certain light conditions (when there is no light);

2) Those videos show early versions of the device and don't represent entirely what you will get once you buy it.

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Either one of these:

1) Keys backlight will only turn on under certain light conditions (when there is no light);

2) Those videos show early versions of the device and don't represent entirely what you will get once you buy it.

I hope the first option it is the right one ...

wpfanboy17

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Sorry guys, but one user asked today on WPCentral page if Lumia 930's bottom three keys are backlight. Actually I never noticed that, so I checked every video of 930 and none of them the three Keys are backlight ...

That's it? Really? Will be ANOTHER huge deal-breaker to me. I love how my 920 shine around people, and how people don't take their eyes off of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhL5gRGVx2s

I think the video shows bottom keys with backlight or am I blind? :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon