Which color you are going to pick?

duncan0622

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
As you know, two preservative colors Black, White plus two new bold colors Orange and Green. Which one you're going to get?

I think I will get White as I am using white lumia 1520 now and I really love this color, the black front panel+white chassis make it look sick! Anyway, orange looks fresh and nice too!

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I was going to go with orange for a bit of difference. Although the amount of time it's taking for the 930 to come out I may just leave it to see what devices come out for Christmas. It's only a rebranded Icon and that's been out for ages now.

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I will be able to upgrade in December.

At the moment I am planning on it being a Black Lumia 930.

I would have chosen orange but the silver metal band is a no no for my eyes.

Maybe when I can sample in stores, the Orange might win me over but at the moment its definetly Black cause the metal band matches.

Phillip Deackes

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a red 920, got the red Nexus 5 and would have liked a red 930 - think I'd quickly get fed up of green or orange, and black is too corporate, so it has to be white!

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a red 920, got the red Nexus 5 and would have liked a red 930 - think I'd quickly get fed up of green or orange, and black is too corporate, so it has to be white!

Same here! Had a red 920, would easily choose a red 930 but since there is no red it comes down to black or white (don't see myself using orange or green althought I think they look good, just not my thing).

So, comparing the black and white it was really hard but I finally decided that it is going to be the white one. Mainly because I think the white version highlights much better the hole design of the device.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow! Seems like it's going to be hard to get the white one! Everybody seems to want it! I didn't expect it to be the most popular colour. But lets face it, matte white is much better than the shining one on the 920! (My opinion of course)

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
White with its silver band looks quite stunning. Though it looks a bit iphone-ish but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Tapatalk

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm rocking a white Nokia Lumia Icon and I LOVE it. It still looks exactly the same as the day I got it, too. So if you have any reservations about the white keeping it's look, don't worry!

If I had the option of green, that would definitely tempt me to move from white. But I really do think the White brings out the design of the phone the best.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I really like my black 920 and the black 930 looks great too, but I really like the orange and green as well. Orange isn't really "my color" though and I would've hoped for a light'ish blue 930. It's largely a decision between "a bit lively/less boring phone" or "more of a serious color". But likely between black and green for me.

I like the "aluminium color" on the edges of non-black colors. I sorta wish the black had the aluminium coloring on the edges too instead of being all black... decisions!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Given that I have a black 920 now I'd like something different. If I could I would go red, but since that's not an option I'd say white. Green and orange don't appeal to me at all.

nakirasu

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Since I currently own a white Lumia 925 and I want some change, I'm thinking about getting the black version or the green one.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd go with orange, personally. But I already got a 1520 instead. I've seen the Icon in person countless times... and while I like the white more than the black (it's more distinguished given the contrast with the metal frame since the metal on the black version is also black), both are too similar to other phones lying around it.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'd go with orange, personally. But I already got a 1520 instead. I've seen the Icon in person countless times... and while I like the white more than the black (it's more distinguished given the contrast with the metal frame since the metal on the black version is also black), both are too similar to other phones lying around it.

We get it... You don't like the 930. You're not going to get the 930. So... Why do you continue to post on threads about the 930? Oye...

ceilometer

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I‘ve never owned a white phone, it's elegant, but I think I'm going for green this time. It's a rare color on a phone, the green color in some reviewing videos is really stylish, just like the amazing color you saw on some classic Converse shoes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb