06-27-2014 05:47 AM
33 12
tools
    As you know, two preservative colors Black, White plus two new bold colors Orange and Green. Which one you're going to get?

I think I will get White as I am using white lumia 1520 now and I really love this color, the black front panel+white chassis make it look sick! Anyway, orange looks fresh and nice too!
    06-08-2014 03:16 AM
    I was going to go with orange for a bit of difference. Although the amount of time it's taking for the 930 to come out I may just leave it to see what devices come out for Christmas. It's only a rebranded Icon and that's been out for ages now.
    06-08-2014 03:21 AM
    I will be able to upgrade in December.

At the moment I am planning on it being a Black Lumia 930.

I would have chosen orange but the silver metal band is a no no for my eyes.

Maybe when I can sample in stores, the Orange might win me over but at the moment its definetly Black cause the metal band matches.
    06-08-2014 03:47 AM
    I have a red 920, got the red Nexus 5 and would have liked a red 930 - think I'd quickly get fed up of green or orange, and black is too corporate, so it has to be white!
    06-08-2014 03:54 AM
    White because I think it looks the most elegant. Black looks stealthy though.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    06-08-2014 10:26 AM
    Orange, need some color.
    Black is too boring,
    White is too boring
    thatuxguy likes this.
    06-08-2014 02:01 PM
    I have a red 920, got the red Nexus 5 and would have liked a red 930 - think I'd quickly get fed up of green or orange, and black is too corporate, so it has to be white!
    Same here! Had a red 920, would easily choose a red 930 but since there is no red it comes down to black or white (don't see myself using orange or green althought I think they look good, just not my thing).

So, comparing the black and white it was really hard but I finally decided that it is going to be the white one. Mainly because I think the white version highlights much better the hole design of the device.
    06-08-2014 04:36 PM
    +1 for the White, again I'm currently with the Red Nexus 5 and now going to the white 930.
    06-08-2014 05:15 PM
    Wow! Seems like it's going to be hard to get the white one! Everybody seems to want it! I didn't expect it to be the most popular colour. But lets face it, matte white is much better than the shining one on the 920! (My opinion of course)
    06-08-2014 06:15 PM
    Green !
    06-09-2014 05:03 AM
    White with its silver band looks quite stunning. Though it looks a bit iphone-ish but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Tapatalk
    06-09-2014 06:00 AM
    Going for the orange one here.
    06-09-2014 06:18 AM
    I'm rocking a white Nokia Lumia Icon and I LOVE it. It still looks exactly the same as the day I got it, too. So if you have any reservations about the white keeping it's look, don't worry!

If I had the option of green, that would definitely tempt me to move from white. But I really do think the White brings out the design of the phone the best.
    thatuxguy likes this.
    06-09-2014 06:21 AM
    I really like my black 920 and the black 930 looks great too, but I really like the orange and green as well. Orange isn't really "my color" though and I would've hoped for a light'ish blue 930. It's largely a decision between "a bit lively/less boring phone" or "more of a serious color". But likely between black and green for me.

I like the "aluminium color" on the edges of non-black colors. I sorta wish the black had the aluminium coloring on the edges too instead of being all black... decisions!
    thatuxguy likes this.
    06-09-2014 06:42 AM
    Given that I have a black 920 now I'd like something different. If I could I would go red, but since that's not an option I'd say white. Green and orange don't appeal to me at all.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-09-2014 07:02 AM
    orange or green
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-09-2014 07:15 AM
    Since I currently own a white Lumia 925 and I want some change, I'm thinking about getting the black version or the green one.
    06-09-2014 08:02 AM
    I'd go with orange, personally. But I already got a 1520 instead. I've seen the Icon in person countless times... and while I like the white more than the black (it's more distinguished given the contrast with the metal frame since the metal on the black version is also black), both are too similar to other phones lying around it.
    06-09-2014 09:08 AM
    I'd go with orange, personally. But I already got a 1520 instead. I've seen the Icon in person countless times... and while I like the white more than the black (it's more distinguished given the contrast with the metal frame since the metal on the black version is also black), both are too similar to other phones lying around it.
    We get it... You don't like the 930. You're not going to get the 930. So... Why do you continue to post on threads about the 930? Oye...
    th0mas96 likes this.
    06-09-2014 10:33 AM
    I‘ve never owned a white phone, it's elegant, but I think I'm going for green this time. It's a rare color on a phone, the green color in some reviewing videos is really stylish, just like the amazing color you saw on some classic Converse shoes.
    06-10-2014 03:51 AM
    I'm rocking a white Nokia Lumia Icon and I LOVE it. It still looks exactly the same as the day I got it, too. So if you have any reservations about the white keeping it's look, don't worry!

If I had the option of green, that would definitely tempt me to move from white. But I really do think the White brings out the design of the phone the best.
    Great view, thanks for sharing! I was torn between the white or orange. Ended up pre-ordering the orange one. But now i question my choice again lol
    06-10-2014 06:16 AM
    I think there is one big problem with the black version: the black colored frame.

I have many friends with a black iPhone and this also has a black colored aluminium frame. On each and every of their phones, the color started dropping of on the edges wihtin a few months. The white iPhone with the standard silver aluminium frame seems not to suffer, or at least it is not that obivous.

So I'm thinking of going with white or orange (don't like the green). Does anyone of you know if any of the colors has a matte finish instead of glossy? Seem all glossy to me, but I couldn't find any info on this yet.
    06-10-2014 08:45 AM
    I think there is one big problem with the black version: the black colored frame.

I have many friends with a black iPhone and this also has a black colored aluminium frame. On each and every of their phones, the color started dropping of on the edges wihtin a few months. The white iPhone with the standard silver aluminium frame seems not to suffer, or at least it is not that obivous.

So I'm thinking of going with white or orange (don't like the green). Does anyone of you know if any of the colors has a matte finish instead of glossy? Seem all glossy to me, but I couldn't find any info on this yet.
    No, I think all colors come with matte finish according to my old Lumia 920(glossy) and 1520(matte). 930(any color) definitely looks the same finish as 1520
    06-10-2014 09:16 AM

I was worried about the black frame chipping too but I couldn't find anyone complaining about it yet in the lumia icon forums. That is essentially the same phone and has been out for some months now.
    thatuxguy likes this.
    06-10-2014 10:05 AM
    No, I think all colors come with matte finish according to my old Lumia 920(glossy) and 1520(matte). 930(any color) definitely looks the same finish as 1520
    I havnt had hands on with it, but this is how it feels to me too. The colored 920's were glossy and looked way different even in pictures. This looks like a matte finish to me.

All black would look really great too... but perhaps I would want a little color to spice it up.. CANT DECIDE!
    06-19-2014 05:12 AM
33 12