These are the only final build Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone 8.1 handsets in the UK

SRMoore

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Virgin won't be selling it initially as they want to see what demand/sales are like before committing to buying them.

4g is coming but no date given as yet.

viper1986

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I was with a bloke from Nokia last week and he had 2 in his pocket. it absolutely was nice to finally get my hands on one (not while it absolutely was in his pocket!) because it very did ensure that it definately was the handet i used to be wanting and that i will honestly say i am glad I've waited

Aeons

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I was with a bloke from Nokia last week and he had 2 in his pocket. it absolutely was nice to finally get my hands on one (not while it absolutely was in his pocket!) because it very did ensure that it definately was the handet i used to be wanting and that i will honestly say i am glad I've waited

no proper release date or anything but everyone seems to know someone who has 2 N930's in their pockets. i have now read this in a few forums from a few countries - weird.

SRMoore

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
That is weird Aeons as Vipers comment was pretty much a copy and paste of my posting last week (#7 in this thread) after I met with the Nokia presentation team at work.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss