Cases and Screen Protectors for 930

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
With what looks like the imminent release of the Lumia 930 I was wondering if anyone had and good advice on what cases or screen protectors to use for it.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
After a long search I ordered this one ... original Nokia accessories..
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...ag=techracom00-21&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2617664
I wish these guys had one ready... they are excellent quality and superb price.. but they dont have one for 930 yet..
Phones handmade leather case - Shop-Leather

I had seen that one but was unsure what sort of case it was is it a clip on with a flap that covers the screen?
I have always liked the golla mobile wallets because I know my phone is aways wrapped up like a baby and unlikely to get scratched etc.

BK1112

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I hate cases etc because they hide the phone, make it bulky and ugly(er). I have never had one and none of my iPhones or android phones got the screen scratched or broken. Just being a bit more careful is sufficient. Dare to refuse cases!

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The 930 has a strongly curved display so regular (dry-application) screen protectors are a no-go. I've decided to go without one and bought insurance instead

Last edited:

Jason Hendry

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
im a slightly clumsy person in real life, though I only ever dropped 1 phone in 6 years and it had a case on it, phew cause that was 500 ponds, so I have no choice but to use a case. I wish I could trust myself cause you are right phones especially the higher end models are always a lot nicer with out cases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire