Windows Phone 8 - Reminder of Calendar

UniZebra

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to make the reminder of the calendar longer than what it is? I think it's about 10 sec long for me and I almost always either miss my appointments or get to them late...
Thanks in advance!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
You mean the native calender right? Try browsing through the calendars in the store.. There are a lot of third party calendars

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Oh man that's a tough question lol... I used one on wp8, not sure which one it was! the calendar on 8.1 doesn't disappoint me so I had removed that one..
Just do a search in the store, check the reviews and the description.. If you find one that you like yet it doesn't have the option you're looking for then mail the dev :) most of them are very happy to add new features to their apps :) (also check if the app has been updated this year)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
No I haven't yet because of my phone's warranty etc... I have to wait for the official WP 8.1

If you're worried about the warranty there is a way around it :p it does take some work tho lol... Install the dev preview (the steps are in the forums), enjoy 8.1 and if you need to bring the phone back to your carrier for some reason just flash the phone back to wp8.0 :D (steps for this are also readily available in the forums)

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site

UniZebra

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
All I can say about WP 8.1 is wow. It's so much better and cooler than the previous version... That being said I still haven't found any good calendar that meets my needs :straight: :unhappy:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
All I can say about WP 8.1 is wow. It's so much better and cooler than the previous version... That being said I still haven't found any good calendar that meets my needs :straight: :unhappy:

Did you update the phone?? dude you're fast :p

UniZebra

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
LOL yes I guess my internet connection is faster than I thought it took about 30 min or so. I really like the notification center though i'm still struggling to find cortana

garymontague

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
LOL yes I guess my internet connection is faster than I thought it took about 30 min or so. I really like the notification center though i'm still struggling to find cortana

Cortana is only available in the US at the moment. You can change all the localisation settings to the US to get it if you so wish though

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to make the reminder of the calendar longer than what it is? I think it's about 10 sec long for me and I almost always either miss my appointments or get to them late...
Thanks in advance!

What if you make the alert sound something thats long? I havent tried this, but in theory if you put an audio file thats 2 minutes long, it should play to the end, right? Settings > ringtones+sounds > reminders and change it to a long audio file and see what happens?

EDIT: No, just tested it and it does not work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss