I broke the screen of my Lumia 930

matro

Mar 5, 2002
Visit site
It fell from my pocket as I bent down to pick up the keys...

WP_20140710_002.jpgWP_20140710_004.jpg

The height was not that much, but the road was made ​​of small irregular stones. I saw my baby kicking a stone and quickly jump to the next one, again, again and again... :crying::crying::crying:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should carry it in your pants pocket in the future? Maybe a case? Screen protector?

Hopefully it doesn't cost a fortune to fix it.

stidblom

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
That sucks, really sorry for you!
Despite the accident there is one thing I am very curious about. Could you please send an image of the metal frame. I really want to see how the anodised frame handled this. It would be nice to know if it scratches as easily as the iphone 5/5s.

Hope you manage to get it fixed soon.

matro

Mar 5, 2002
Visit site
thank you all :smile: the 930 is really awesome and to get it back to repair the screen and turn to a Lumia 800 in the meanwhile it's not worth doing it. let's see how the break will evolve...

matro

Mar 5, 2002
Visit site
That sucks, really sorry for you!
Despite the accident there is one thing I am very curious about. Could you please send an image of the metal frame. I really want to see how the anodised frame handled this. It would be nice to know if it scratches as easily as the iphone 5/5s.

Hope you manage to get it fixed soon.

hi stidblom, sorry but I haven't understood what I should target with the camera... aren't the two pics I posted enough?

Last edited:

Tafsern

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Take a photo, from the side, of the aluminum frame where the phone got most damaged. He wants to see how the impact implemented on the aluminum frame :)

EssVeeEll

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I got an Otter Box for my 1020; I don't know if they make those for the 930, but I'd give a look if I was you. Also, my condolences.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Ouch! so much for gorilla glass three.. how much it doesn't cost much too repair. Have you tried taking to the MS store (if you have access to one, if not then Nokia Care?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)