I broke the screen of my Lumia 930

Joanne Rudge

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Mine was also dropped from only a few feet to the pavement as I dragged my handbag out of the footwell of my car. The frame is scuffed, a piece of glass is missing and there are two cracks running along the bottom of the phone below the 'back' button. Was hoping it wouldn't cost me much to replace but there is no way I am spending ?150. Hate the bloody thing.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
My L930 is currently getting fixed, because the touch screen started to doing things by itself, nothing broken tho, but i miss it very much. Plus we have a really ****ty Nokia care center here :S It will take them about 2 weeks to fix this pff

E50

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Have any of you tried to replace the glass? Without changing the screen itself. I heard it is some kind of problems to detach the glass from screen.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Have any of you tried to replace the glass? Without changing the screen itself. I heard it is some kind of problems to detach the glass from screen.

I've done full assemblies only. The outer glass is glued to the LCD. It is possible, but not easy. Getting the glass off seems to not be the problem for most folks - it's getting the new one on that ruins most LCDs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre