Those that ordered via Carphone Warehouse

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I was told the accessories are being delivered seperately so I've not tried to claim anything from another website (although the prospect of potentially doubling up is interesting!) I guess I better check - I better not have missed out! :eck:

i was thinking that as well if they send out the accessories themselves, and i have applied via the claims website i might end up with 2.. :devil:

you will be fine as claims on the website should be made before the end of august.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
i was thinking that as well if they send out the accessories themselves, and i have applied via the claims website i might end up with 2.. :devil:

you will be fine as claims on the website should be made before the end of august.

Well I applied on the website just incase things went wrong, so may end up with 2 lots also... I kinda feel bad, but it shoulda been made clearer for dummies like me!! 😆

Karl Whitfield

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Bloody idiots told me it's being delivered together with the accessories and without those being immediately available i'd have to wait for my handset.

Where is the site for claiming the accessories?

---
EDIT: Spoken with another advisor. Been told delivery is monday - they've had some delays but all is sorted.

Last edited:

Rev0Knuckle

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea how you go about claiming the ?100 cashback? I've claimed all my accessories from the promo company's website but can't find anything about how to get the cash!!

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea how you go about claiming the ?100 cashback? I've claimed all my accessories from the promo company's website but can't find anything about how to get the cash!!
I believe they will send a cheque in the post roughly 28 days from your delivery date.

6029KingStephen

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered an orange model at 4.30 this afternoon - they have a SIM-free "web exclusive" deal of ?419 at the moment, including the accessories bundle.

Just got an email saying they've already despatched it, very impressed! Now I need to go get a nano-SIM from O2....

Karl Whitfield

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site

Sebbak is correct. Usually 28 Days and a cheque is issued - finally my order has been changed to the 19th apparently. Can't keep up with this!

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything more about their wireless bundle? I was originally sent a message about it being delayed until possibly the 24th, just curious if anyone has heard any more?

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything more about their wireless bundle? I was originally sent a message about it being delayed until possibly the 24th, just curious if anyone has heard any more?

Not heard anything from cpw sebbak, I did get a confirmation email from the claims website which said 28 days.

anon(5344685)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, just to let you know I ordered mine week ago, got it on 17th and yes just the phone in Orange with wireless charger in the box, but the rest of accessories are delayed until 24th, also I don't know how about that cashback, but hopefully I will get it in 28 days.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I think I'll get hold of them tomorrow just to check everything is still going ok regarding the accessory pack. Will post up on here once I get an answer.

EDIT basically you may get an email from Carphone Warehouse as a heads up, otherwise there will definitely be a text from DPD beforehand. Can be anytime from now until the 24th, so just wait for that text I guess!

Last edited:

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
A demo phone appeared at my local Carphone a couple of days ago. I had a handle of it. It felt cool and solid in the hot weather of late. Very nice. Not too big. Not too small.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I've heard nothing at all from cpw since my order Sebbak.

Yeah same. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what the crack is.

EDIT - Huh. Now the bundle offer tells you to claim online via the claim website (as per all the other bundles).

It did not metion this before, and I've had a text from them previously stating it would be delivered seperately. I wonder if they pre-ordered once bunch of wireless kits, or if they have buggered something up somewhere?

I'm yet to call them, but will this afternoon to see what the situation is and report back. I hope people aren't missing out assuming they have one in the post or something when they need to claim it themselves.

Last edited:

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok people some info!

They're has been a further delay on the bundles, however, you should be receiving a text with a personal delivery date soon. I was told my text would be 100% today. Anyway, it will confirm the delivery date AND offer a ?20 app voucher by way of apology (that'll bring my total to ?60 lol)

Interesting fact: He asked what colour I got as the phone colours reflected the bundle colour, I said orange. He then said my delivery should be pretty quick as only 11 (11!) people preordered the orange handset!

Us orange owners are a rare breed apparently!

UPDATE:

Ok so, I got my text as promised. They have apologised stating that Microsoft have been let down by their suppliers.

They've gone on to say that they can't supply an orange speaker so are sending white instead (hardly the end of the world) and details on how to redeem my ?20 voucher.

My delivery date is tomorrow!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro