10-20-2014 08:14 AM
159 ... 4567
tools
    I can't help with the wireless bundle. But for those wondering where their 100 cashback is. Carphone confirmed to me today that they are issuing cheques and they'll be delivered within the next month.
    FredBloggs007 likes this.
    08-18-2014 12:36 PM
    I think the Phones4U orders have been delayed by a few weeks as I have also received this email response as someone else:

Good morning.

We shall be despatching the orders within the next few weeks.

Your order should be with you by the end of the month.

Kind Regards

Emma Chambers
    08-19-2014 04:20 AM
    I got 2 wireless bundles. Carphone sent 1 and the other was sent by the promo company because I out my IMEI number into their website just on then off chance that they'd send me a bundle. Thankfully they did.

What I'd also like to know though is if anyone else has had their 100 cashback from pre-ordering through Carphone Warehouse? It's been nearly a month now and I've not heard anything.
    Same here. Very happy, although didn't get it in Orange which what I wanted...
    08-19-2014 09:26 AM
    Ordered under 2 weeks ago and received today! Chuffed with the free goodies!

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums
    08-19-2014 11:42 AM
    EE ripped me off. They guaranteed I would get it. Then said sorry no. Told me it was in the post then after my 14 day cancellation period was up they said sorry we don't have it anymore.
    08-19-2014 11:59 AM
    EE ripped me off. They guaranteed I would get it. Then said sorry no. Told me it was in the post then after my 14 day cancellation period was up they said sorry we don't have it anymore.
    Shocking - I'd complain
    08-19-2014 05:37 PM
    Problem we've been having in Ireland is that for all the networks that advertised the 'bundle', they did not advertise that there was an expiration date on it. So alot of people bought the phone on the pretense of getting the bundle but then found after opening that they weren't eligible as it had expired.
    Some carriers only had a small number of units too so some had to wait for a date after the deal had expired to even get their phone.
    And then to compound issues, alot of people reported problems with the redemption website meaning they could not enter their imei to redeem the goods, until, one day, poof! The website told them the offer had expired.

Bit of a cop out from Nokia to advertise something great and do everything possible not to honour it.
    08-20-2014 03:10 PM
    Ok, called them earlier and people who redeemed the Phones4U bundle, it should be delivered by the end of the month. They ran out of boxes...
    08-20-2014 04:09 PM
    Sorry about the delay reporting back, stuck in poxy meetings most of this week.

I did ring them on Monday gone and was told they have a backlog as there are "tens of thousands to go out" - either this promo has gone VERY well or more likely it's an excuse for the delay - but apparently orders will be "pretty much up to date within the next week".

Good to hear somebody has now been emailed advising of dispatch so we should all be getting them sometime soon hopefully.
    dmcdonald019 likes this.
    08-21-2014 08:45 AM
    I didn't receive mind from phones 4 U, on EE network.they didn't tell me to go on the website and add my Imei no, I've been down to the local store and told them what had happened. Head office are going to phone me in 5 days and hopefully send me the bundle through the post
    08-21-2014 08:59 AM
    Has anyone received the 100 cash back from CPW yet? Wondering if I need too give them a call or not!

Thanks!
    08-21-2014 09:51 AM
    I didn't receive mind from phones 4 U, on EE network.they didn't tell me to go on the website and add my Imei no, I've been down to the local store and told them what had happened. Head office are going to phone me in 5 days and hopefully send me the bundle through the post
    I basically got told tough look deal with it you are not getting it.
    08-21-2014 10:27 AM
    I received my bundle today..it was posted on the 27th july, but Kondor in the uk never bothered to let me know it was shipped, and they also got my address wrong, and when it wasn't delivered to me never contacted me,,,I e mailed them on Monday to ask where it was and they didn't seem to care about it, useless bunch and I cant understand why Ms/nokia used them for this promotion,
    Last edited by Stephen Lynam; 08-21-2014 at 03:44 PM. Reason: spelling
    08-21-2014 03:32 PM
    Has anyone received the 100 cash back from CPW yet? Wondering if I need too give them a call or not!

Thanks!
    I got mine fairly quickly. How long have you been waiting? I'd give them a call if it's been more than a week.
    08-22-2014 05:24 AM
    Well no one from phones 4 U has called me yet but I've received the treasure tag which was delivered after lunch today. Tried to phone them and ask where the other items are but unable to get through
    08-22-2014 10:21 AM
    I got mine fairly quickly. How long have you been waiting? I'd give them a call if it's been more than a week.
    I called them a couple of days ago, and they've sent it out, said it would take about 8-10 days for it to arrive. So hopefully soon!
    08-24-2014 05:54 AM
    Just called today to get a update, the now estimated delivery time for un-shipped bundles is the end of September. This also includes Phones4U bundles which might take longer.
    08-26-2014 06:27 AM
    I called them a couple of days ago, and they've sent it out, said it would take about 8-10 days for it to arrive. So hopefully soon!
    Why would it take 8-10 days to arrive? Normally when they send something out they send an email to say what day it is arriving (usually next day for mainland UK) with tracking details.
    08-26-2014 02:43 PM
    Just called today to get a update, the now estimated delivery time for un-shipped bundles is the end of September. This also includes Phones4U bundles which might take longer.
    Just received the following email from Kondor in regards to my (Phones4U) bundle:

Good morning,

Unfortunately, there is a delay in despatching your Lumia 930 bundle from your order as we are currently experiencing much higher demand than anticipated. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

We anticipate more stock being available on Tuesday 2nd September 2014. Please allow 3 to 5 days for delivery. This is a guide date and if it does change we will contact you again to let you know.

We will confirm despatch of your order by email.

Kind regards,

Chloe Press

Sales Administrator
    08-28-2014 04:48 AM
    Just received the following email from Kondor in regards to my (Phones4U) bundle
    Yes I got almost the same email today, except mine says Wednesday 3rd of September and is from "Customer Services Team".

A friend of mine got his Lumia a week after mine, also from O2, and got his kit last week. Clearly, logistics are not Kondor's strong point.
    08-29-2014 07:51 AM
    Why would it take 8-10 days to arrive? Normally when they send something out they send an email to say what day it is arriving (usually next day for mainland UK) with tracking details.
    I guess they use a very slow postal option! But the cheque still hasn't shown up so I'll be giving them a ring again later today to chase it up again.
    08-30-2014 03:30 AM
    I guess they use a very slow postal option! But the cheque still hasn't shown up so I'll be giving them a ring again later today to chase it up again.
    My point is that we post lots of stuff on a daily basis and even basic 2nd class post, the cheapest available service, has a delivery aim of 3 working days, and is usually quicker than that. We've had parcels delivered to the other side of the world within 8-10 days!
    08-30-2014 09:40 AM
    Hopefully if a promo is ever ran again Kondor won't be used. I thought it was allocated on a limited number, you would think they would have stock for that limited number...
    Last edited by XenoBenX1; 08-30-2014 at 05:33 PM.
    08-30-2014 05:08 PM
    I just got my dispatch notice for my Phones4U bundle, delivery via Interlink for Friday
    09-03-2014 10:19 AM
    Anyone got an orange coloured speaker within the last 7 days? I'm being told they are out of stock?
    09-03-2014 04:14 PM
159 ... 4567