930 Free Wireless bundle Uk

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
It's odd that cpw seem to be delivering their wireless bundles and other places are using a claim site, no?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

no all claims are going via that site mentioned in my previous post it states it on all the UK suppliers sites :)

From CPW...
"Get a wireless speaker, wireless charger and ?20 app voucher^
Buy the Nokia Lumia 930 on selected pay monthly and pay monthly upgrade deals between 17th and 31st July and you can redeem a fantastic bundle. There's a wireless speaker, which connects to any Bluetooth phone for playing songs with no wires. You'll also get a portable wireless charging plate, which charges your phone without cables – just throw it in a bag and your phone next to it to get charging. There's also a ?20 app voucher for the Windows Store to spend on apps of your choice!

Simply visit www.nokia.ly/930-offer-uk and follow the instructions to redeem your bundle! Please note, offer can only be redeemed until 10th August.
"

But to confuse the matter they also state...
"Free wireless speaker, wireless charger, ?20 app voucher & ?100 cashback!*
Buy the Nokia Lumia 930 on selected pay monthly and upgrade deals and you'll get a fantastic free bundle. There's a wireless speaker, which connects to any Bluetooth phone for playing songs with no wires. You'll also get a portable wireless charging plate, which charges your phone without cables – just throw it in a bag and your phone next to it to get charging. There's also a ?20 app voucher for the Windows Store and, on top of all that, you'll get ?100 cashback to spend on whatever you want!
"

With the * pointing to "*You will receive your bundle within seven days of receiving your phone"

lol, a bit contradictory really seeing as they have no control over it, the PR company does. And when people moan, they can shift the blame easily too ;)

alan61

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just tried the link for the claim bundle and it works just fine I entered my imei number but it says the offer is only for phones purchased from the 17th July to the 31st July only and as my phone was purchased before the 17th July I can't claim.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Just tried the link for the claim bundle and it works just fine I entered my imei number but it says the offer is only for phones purchased from the 17th July to the 31st July only and as my phone was purchased before the 17th July I can't claim.

Its not even seeing my IMEI number as valid lol

AJE1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
So just to confirm, do you get the bundle with any 930 bought including phone only deals or do you need to buy a contract phone?

With Clove you get the bundle with unlocked, SIM-free 930. All other that I have seen specify that the free bundle comes with contracts, except............

AJE1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
......TESCO! The TESCO site does not specify either way. Does anyone know whether TESCO UK is offering the free bundle with their SIM-free, unlocked 930 phones?

Br1an_g

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
......TESCO! The TESCO site does not specify either way. Does anyone know whether TESCO UK is offering the free bundle with their SIM-free, unlocked 930 phones?

I would think that as all you need is an imei of a 930 bought between 17th and end of july to claim you would be able to go through that site like everyone else.

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you really purchase it before the 17th? I hope they don't consider pre-orders as early purchases.

thatuxguy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Did you really purchase it before the 17th? I hope they don't consider pre-orders as early purchases.

That's the thing technically pre-orders could be classed as purchased prior to the 17th, in theory ;)

I might call them and see what they say as not responding to emails.

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That's the thing technically pre-orders could be classed as purchased prior to the 17th, in theory ;)

I might call them and see what they say as not responding to emails.
I would argue, that only if your money was taken, had you formed the 'purchase' contract.

most (in fact all that I have seen), wouldn't debit your account until the phone is either ready, or they have confirmed you want to go ahead.

So I would say it's those that have paid for (and probably received!) their phones before the 17th (and I also assume those outside of the UK - since it's a UK deal).

Thomas Jordan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Just signed up with EE ?42pm. Unlimited calls/texts and 20gb data. No upfront cost. Gets delivered on Monday. Says on there site the free bundle is shipped with the phone. Excited

WP 8.1 I LUV U

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon