930 Free Wireless bundle Uk

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Apart from Clove all other retailers are advertising the bundle as a freebie for those upgrading or taking out a new contract! So 😠 that they are ripping people off. But to keep on track, if you look at Clove you will notice a Nokia UK link, this is similar to the 920 offer when it first came out. You need to enter the code on the 930 box, but you need to wait two weeks before you can enter this information and then it is dispatched.

There's a code? Where, and where do I enter said code?
Clove never mentioned this...

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Apart from Clove all other retailers are advertising the bundle as a freebie for those upgrading or taking out a new contract! So 😠 that they are ripping people off. But to keep on track, if you look at Clove you will notice a Nokia UK link, this is similar to the 920 offer when it first came out. You need to enter the code on the 930 box, but you need to wait two weeks before you can enter this information and then it is dispatched.

There's a code? Where, and where do I enter said code?

Clove never mentioned that...

EDIT: Went to the Lumia site, popped in my IMEI and purchase date; saw that the speaker is available in the colour of the phone. Only issue was that the green and orange are out of stock so I plumped for all white. Now to wait...

Last edited:

DuncanF62

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Clove's website FAQ initially implied that they would organise the Wireless pack ("white only ... no substitutions, etc."). They now say:

All UK orders placed up to and including the 18th July will receive a promotional bundle.
This can be registered for by entering your device’s IMEI number at lumia930offer.co.uk
Nokia will verify the IMEI number against a list of those known to be sold by Clove Technology to UK customers and dispatch the bundle within 2-4 weeks.

Not sure why they are capping at 18-Jul rather than 31-Jul. I went to the site, put in my IMEI number and stated date of purchase as 18-Jul and all worked fine.

IanMoyes

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Clove have capped at July 18 because they have to pass the IMEI codes to Microsoft so that they can be verified - they blew through their initial allocation almost immediately and from the looks of it aren't sure if they can get any more. Worth keeping an eye on their twitter feed and the 930 product page - the details might change quickly. I hope they can get back to being able to fulfill this deal.

maguro

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
The people at CPW said that my phone was delayed because they were short on accessory packs and that it was only a pre-order deal. I got my phone yesterday and it was just the handset, so not too sure what's going on there. Contact with several staff members at CPW all made it seem like the bundle got delivered straight to me.

I've registered with the online one anyway though. Who knows, might get two sets...

AJE1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Have you all seen the report that the website where you order the free bundle, which over the weekend was saying we were too late and that no stock was left, merely had a gremlin and (as of last night) was again taking orders.

It took me several attempts but it looks like I have been lucky. 😊

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered and got this message today... "Hi xxx, unfortunately Microsoft has been let down by their supplier and aren't able to supply your Nokia Wireless accessory bundle in orange. Your accessories have been changed to white and will be delivered by 28/07/2014. We are really sorry this has caused a further delay and would like to give you a ?20 Microsoft app voucher to apologise. We will send you an SMS shortly with details of how to redeem the voucher. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions please call us..."

Tom87

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I've just had a text and email claiming to deliver my parcel on the 28th July via Interlink Express. As I'm not expecting any other deliveries, this should be my wireless bundle.

I ordered my 930 from Unlocked Mobiles and applied for the bundle via Nokias link.

DuncanF62

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
E-mail from Clove: Change of plans. They thought that they would receive and ship the wireless bundle themselves. Nokia have now told them that all customers must go through the website. There are recurring shortages, especially white. Unprecedented demand. Persevere. Nokia are working to resolve. If you've had no luck by the end of July, Nokia have guaranteed that all Clove customers will receive a bundle, and Clove will liaise with Nokia to ensure that happens.

I never noticed the "wireless bundle to follow" note on my delivery invoice so went to the website on the 18th and blogged a kit. Glad I did now. The main thing is that Clove will help those having trouble to sort it out once the closing date arrives. Good customer service.

maguro

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I've just had a text and email claiming to deliver my parcel on the 28th July via Interlink Express. As I'm not expecting any other deliveries, this should be my wireless bundle.

I ordered my 930 from Unlocked Mobiles and applied for the bundle via Nokias link.

Got the same text as you as well as one from CPW for delivery tomorrow. Think I may have managed to nab two... :devil:

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
My bundle should turn up today, shame I won't be at home for it. Yesterday I had a message from carphone warehouse who have sent me a Microsoft voucher for ?20 as the bundle was delayed. So this was a added bonus. redeemed it on my Xbox One.

Rick Crew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I got the same email from Interlink Express, ordered mine from Clove. There is no info in the email as to who the parcel is from, but checking on the Interlink website the senders ref is the same as the ref in the confirmatory email I got when I claimed the offer on the website so I'm with you this must be it.

Mr Philo

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Aren't they giving us ?20 voucher anyways with the bundle?

But yeah, I received a text as well from interlink saying I have a delivery for the 28th. Should be the bundle since everyone else is getting it now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo