930 Free Wireless bundle Uk

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
It's all a bit of a mess. Seems that it is correct then that I needed to claim from O2 online - but that doesn't explain why I got two texts from O2 telling me the "accessory item" was on it's way, then another text 3 days later telling me they had forgotten to send me my "redemption leaflet", which did arrive yesterday. This was the green coloured leaflet somebody posted a picture of earlier in the thread.

I claimed online yesterday and got an immediate Order Confirmation email but there's nothing on it to say if or when it will be dispatched. It won't be the end of the world if I don't get it but I haven't got a good feeling about this.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody know the procedure if you ordered via the website in the UK? I got an order confirmation email the minute I ordered but that was 5 days ago. I haven't heard a thing since then, nothing to say it is on it's way or anything.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Just tried the link for the claim bundle and it works just fine I entered my imei number but it says the offer is only for phones purchased from the 17th July to the 31st July only and as my phone was purchased before the 17th July I can't claim.

Just a thought, but have you tried entering a date after the 17th? I'm guessing they won't check if they have thousands to get through, and the worst they can do is say no.

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know the procedure if you ordered via the website in the UK? I got an order confirmation email the minute I ordered but that was 5 days ago. I haven't heard a thing since then, nothing to say it is on it's way or anything.

I had the same question and emailed their customer service today and got this response.... "All Nokia Lumia wireless kits will be shipped within 28 days. The despatch email should confirm a tracking number and the courier that is delivering it."

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I had the same question and emailed their customer service today and got this response.... "All Nokia Lumia wireless kits will be shipped within 28 days. The despatch email should confirm a tracking number and the courier that is delivering it."

Cheers. Typical numpty answer I would have expected. We wouldn't be asking if we already had a despatch email would we?

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone else who ordered with Carphone Warehouse end with two kits?

I still haven't got one. No word yet from the vendors but they told me last week that it was up to 28 days. I have to admit I'm getting a little twitchy though, I'm going to start nagging them on the phone if i haven't heard anything by Monday because I can see it getting to the end of the month then getting a "sorry - none left" answer if I leave it.

Anybody who ordered via the website link, how long did you have to wait?

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got my 930 from phones 4 U on 26 July on EE network. Was told by staff in store someone would be in touch with me in a couple of weeks about the free bundle. Heard nothing so I phoned EE and was told the store should have sorted it for me. I then found the Nokia uk link which said the offer had ended. So I got in touch with phones 4 U, told them what had happened and they have asked me to pop into the store to see what they can do for me.

csd_images

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
o2 still had the Qi charger, as I got a 930 phone which came with the charger. So they probably still have stock. This was ordered from o2 online (business) but they service both business and consumer clients..

Don't get me talking about sales staff in stores, had a lot of grief with them last week not understanding how to handle business phone repairs and the fact he tried to push me to Android (It's better for business apparently) as a replacement. This lead to me to putting in a formal complaint about the store and staff member.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
o2 still had the Qi charger, as I got a 930 phone which came with the charger. So they probably still have stock. This was ordered from o2 online (business) but they service both business and consumer clients.

I think the thing here is the promo is being handled by Kondor, not O2. Technically I should be able to walk into any O2 main store and buy the accessories as its not something that has been specially produced for the promotion, so stock will always be available to them as long as it's a current model, but it's a Nokia promo, not an O2 one.

I bought the phone on 26 July if I remember correctly so that's 21 days up. What is making me twitchy is that most people reporting on here seem to have got theirs quite quickly, I don't recall reading another post where anybody has had to wait so long.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Don't get me talking about sales staff in stores, had a lot of grief with them last week not understanding how to handle business phone repairs and the fact he tried to push me to Android (It's better for business apparently) as a replacement. This lead to me to putting in a formal complaint about the store and staff member.

Sales staff in stores have always been the same but (with all due respect to any sales staff) they are people with basic "skills" in fairly basic wage jobs who do what little they are trained to do, which is usually try to not lose a sale and keep the customer happy by trying to ensure he doesn't walk anyway empty handed.

You'll never find one that's clued up in the business side of things but then I wouldn't expect them to be. It's the training. It's been that way since High Street shops existed. You're wasting your time if you are expecting anything more. Personally I wouldn't go anywhere near a store for a business repair, better just sending it off. O2 usually send a free courier anyway for a repair job.

Rev0Knuckle

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I got 2 wireless bundles. Carphone sent 1 and the other was sent by the promo company because I out my IMEI number into their website just on then off chance that they'd send me a bundle. Thankfully they did.

What I'd also like to know though is if anyone else has had their ?100 cashback from pre-ordering through Carphone Warehouse? It's been nearly a month now and I've not heard anything.

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I got 2 wireless bundles. Carphone sent 1 and the other was sent by the promo company because I out my IMEI number into their website just on then off chance that they'd send me a bundle. Thankfully they did.

What I'd also like to know though is if anyone else has had their ?100 cashback from pre-ordering through Carphone Warehouse? It's been nearly a month now and I've not heard anything.

I sent my phone to them and received my ?100 fairly quickly, within a few days.
I still haven't heard anything about my wireless bundle though :/

XenoBenX1

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Requested my Phones4U bundle on the 24th and still haven't got anything. Last time i contacted them all they said was it will be delivered within 28 days. I've emailed them today to get a answer, if nothing i'll call monday. Thursday will be the 28 days.

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I still haven't got one. No word yet from the vendors but they told me last week that it was up to 28 days. I have to admit I'm getting a little twitchy though, I'm going to start nagging them on the phone if i haven't heard anything by Monday because I can see it getting to the end of the month then getting a "sorry - none left" answer if I leave it.

Anybody who ordered via the website link, how long did you have to wait?

I think I might give them a call on Monday as well, I know what you mean by twitchy!

mohammad rasool

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Requested my Phones4U bundle on the 24th and still haven't got anything. Last time i contacted them all they said was it will be delivered within 28 days. I've emailed them today to get a answer, if nothing i'll call monday. Thursday will be the 28 days.

I also requested my Phones4U bundle on the 24th still no delivery. Emailed and got the same response from a "Chloe Press" that all bundles will be dispatched within 28 days.

Keep us updated on your call on Monday.

XenoBenX1

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I also requested my Phones4U bundle on the 24th still no delivery. Emailed and got the same response from a "Chloe Press" that all bundles will be dispatched within 28 days.

Keep us updated on your call on Monday.

Thats the exact same person who emailed me back... I'll see if i get a email response monday then ill call up.

XenoBenX1

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Just got this reply from them:

Good morning.

We have had a packaging issue and shall be despatching the orders within the next few weeks.

Your order should be with you by the end of the month.

Kind Regards

Emma Chambers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre