930 Free Wireless bundle Uk

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting since 29 Jul and just got a text and email confirming that its with the courier and expected delivery tomorrow. I guess they are starting to come now. This was placed via Nokia's website for the free wireless bundle.

Rev0Knuckle

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I can't help with the wireless bundle. But for those wondering where their ?100 cashback is. Carphone confirmed to me today that they are issuing cheques and they'll be delivered within the next month.

mohammad rasool

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I think the Phones4U orders have been delayed by a few weeks as I have also received this email response as someone else:

Good morning.

We shall be despatching the orders within the next few weeks.

Your order should be with you by the end of the month.

Kind Regards

Emma Chambers

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I got 2 wireless bundles. Carphone sent 1 and the other was sent by the promo company because I out my IMEI number into their website just on then off chance that they'd send me a bundle. Thankfully they did.

What I'd also like to know though is if anyone else has had their ?100 cashback from pre-ordering through Carphone Warehouse? It's been nearly a month now and I've not heard anything.

Same here. Very happy, although didn't get it in Orange which what I wanted...

Thomas Jordan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
EE ripped me off. They guaranteed I would get it. Then said sorry no. Told me it was in the post then after my 14 day cancellation period was up they said sorry we don't have it anymore.

Senordingdong2K

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Problem we've been having in Ireland is that for all the networks that advertised the 'bundle', they did not advertise that there was an expiration date on it. So alot of people bought the phone on the pretense of getting the bundle but then found after opening that they weren't eligible as it had expired.
Some carriers only had a small number of units too so some had to wait for a date after the deal had expired to even get their phone.
And then to compound issues, alot of people reported problems with the redemption website meaning they could not enter their imei to redeem the goods, until, one day, poof! The website told them the offer had expired.

Bit of a cop out from Nokia to advertise something great and do everything possible not to honour it.

XenoBenX1

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Ok, called them earlier and people who redeemed the Phones4U bundle, it should be delivered by the end of the month. They ran out of boxes...

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Sorry about the delay reporting back, stuck in poxy meetings most of this week.

I did ring them on Monday gone and was told they have a backlog as there are "tens of thousands to go out" - either this promo has gone VERY well or more likely it's an excuse for the delay - but apparently orders will be "pretty much up to date within the next week".

Good to hear somebody has now been emailed advising of dispatch so we should all be getting them sometime soon hopefully.

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
EE ripped me off. They guaranteed I would get it. Then said sorry no. Told me it was in the post then after my 14 day cancellation period was up they said sorry we don't have it anymore.

I didn't receive mind from phones 4 U, on EE network.they didn't tell me to go on the website and add my Imei no, I've been down to the local store and told them what had happened. Head office are going to phone me in 5 days and hopefully send me the bundle through the post

Thomas Jordan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I didn't receive mind from phones 4 U, on EE network.they didn't tell me to go on the website and add my Imei no, I've been down to the local store and told them what had happened. Head office are going to phone me in 5 days and hopefully send me the bundle through the post
I basically got told tough look deal with it you are not getting it.

Stephen Lynam

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I received my bundle today..it was posted on the 27th july, but Kondor in the uk never bothered to let me know it was shipped, and they also got my address wrong, and when it wasn't delivered to me never contacted me,,,I e mailed them on Monday to ask where it was and they didn't seem to care about it, useless bunch and I cant understand why Ms/nokia used them for this promotion,

Last edited:

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Well no one from phones 4 U has called me yet but I've received the treasure tag which was delivered after lunch today. Tried to phone them and ask where the other items are but unable to get through

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos