930 Free Wireless bundle Uk

XenoBenX1

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Just called today to get a update, the now estimated delivery time for un-shipped bundles is the end of September. This also includes Phones4U bundles which might take longer.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I called them a couple of days ago, and they've sent it out, said it would take about 8-10 days for it to arrive. So hopefully soon!

Why would it take 8-10 days to arrive? Normally when they send something out they send an email to say what day it is arriving (usually next day for mainland UK) with tracking details.

mohammad rasool

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Just called today to get a update, the now estimated delivery time for un-shipped bundles is the end of September. This also includes Phones4U bundles which might take longer.

Just received the following email from Kondor in regards to my (Phones4U) bundle:

Good morning,

Unfortunately, there is a delay in despatching your Lumia 930 bundle from your order as we are currently experiencing much higher demand than anticipated. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

We anticipate more stock being available on Tuesday 2nd September 2014. Please allow 3 to 5 days for delivery. This is a guide date and if it does change we will contact you again to let you know.

We will confirm despatch of your order by email.

Kind regards,

Chloe Press

Sales Administrator

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Just received the following email from Kondor in regards to my (Phones4U) bundle

Yes I got almost the same email today, except mine says Wednesday 3rd of September and is from "Customer Services Team".

A friend of mine got his Lumia a week after mine, also from O2, and got his kit last week. Clearly, logistics are not Kondor's strong point.

Martin87

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Why would it take 8-10 days to arrive? Normally when they send something out they send an email to say what day it is arriving (usually next day for mainland UK) with tracking details.

I guess they use a very slow postal option! But the cheque still hasn't shown up so I'll be giving them a ring again later today to chase it up again.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I guess they use a very slow postal option! But the cheque still hasn't shown up so I'll be giving them a ring again later today to chase it up again.

My point is that we post lots of stuff on a daily basis and even basic 2nd class post, the cheapest available service, has a delivery aim of 3 working days, and is usually quicker than that. We've had parcels delivered to the other side of the world within 8-10 days!

XenoBenX1

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully if a promo is ever ran again Kondor won't be used. I thought it was allocated on a limited number, you would think they would have stock for that limited number...

Last edited:

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Notification says mine is due Tuesday. Typically it's going to be the one day next week I'm not at home, but we'll get there in the end.

As for Kondor, they could be waiting for supplies from Microsoft/Nokia (or whoever is manufacturing the kit on their behalf) so it's hardly their fault if the stuff isn't in stock unless of course they're not communicating well with the manufacturers. That is a possibility though because they don't appear to have handled it well.

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Notification says mine is due Tuesday. Typically it's going to be the one day next week I'm not at home, but we'll get there in the end.

It actually arrived on Friday.

To be honest I have a decent wi-fi music setup in three rooms, and two other bluetooth speakers already so will probably never use it. Sound from the MD-12 is not bad but not brilliant either, maybe I'm just used to my wi-fi home stereo setup.

I'm also not out that much and away from the car even less so probably have no use of the wireless charger either. I'll probably just stick both items on ebay.

Has anybody found anything worth buying with the voucher? I spent ?1.50 on an app to remove the ads from the free version but probably wouldn't have bothered if I'd had to pay for it. Apart from that I have no idea what to spend the remaining ?18.50 on, there is nothing I have seen that I want really. Shame you can't buy some music.

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody found anything worth buying with the voucher? I spent ?1.50 on an app to remove the ads from the free version but probably wouldn't have bothered if I'd had to pay for it. Apart from that I have no idea what to spend the remaining ?18.50 on, there is nothing I have seen that I want really. Shame you can't buy some music.

Hang on a minute... I thought it gets added to your MS account? I ended up getting 2 vouchers, so have bought an album on Xbox music and a game on my Xbox one. Check it out again...

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Hang on a minute... I thought it gets added to your MS account? I ended up getting 2 vouchers, so have bought an album on Xbox music and a game on my Xbox one. Check it out again...

Ah, right. Not having an Xbox, I've never looked at the site. I didn't know they sold albums, I thought it was just a streaming service. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss