Lockscreen resets itself

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
So, I'll let the video do the talking. It's very simple; the lockscreen resets itself or goes random. Any ideas?

[video]http://1drv.ms/1qUJlvw[/video]

(Yes, I made a video of it. Pictures says more than a thousand words and all that, and I needed to try out the new video editor released by Microsoft)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 930 umm try a soft reset by holding volume down + lock button at the same time until your phone vibrates and reboot itself(ignore the black screen to power off the phone ).

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I have already given that a go. Also, I've checked online to see if I can find and download the desired lockscreen. Maybe saving it locally on my phone will allow me to pick it. A hard reset is out of the picture, though.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I have already given that a go. Also, I've checked online to see if I can find and download the desired lockscreen. Maybe saving it locally on my phone will allow me to pick it. A hard reset is out of the picture, though.

It clearly looks like a software glitch. A hard reset should fix this(Backup all your important data from your Lumia device before doing a hard reset).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo