Battery Discharger Pro | Store di app e giochi per Windows Phone (Italia)

Even though lithium batteries don't have the memory effect issue, they still have a phenomenon called state-of-charge (SOC) mismatch.
    Battery Discharger Pro employs various hardware resources available on the phone to discharge the battery power at a faster but controlled rate. Charging the phone completely from this state would allow the microprocessors on the battery circuitry to recalibrate and start reporting accurate energy levels.
    Do you think your phone battery is unfaithful to you?
    Wish you could get best out of your phone battery?
    Wish you could avoid low battery surprises?
    Wish you had more confidence in the battery level indicator being accurate?
    Ever wished to discharge the battery completely before charging?
    Well, if you answered yes to any of the above questions, then Battery Discharger Pro is the app for you.
    Did any of you try this out? Been using my 930 for 10 days by now and its battery life is getting ridicolous.
    07-17-2014 06:20 PM
    I personally don't think it does anything to the battery. It did nothing to my 1st 1020. Instead I tried tweaking the settings and what not. It did a great deal to improve the battery life.
    Then I lost my phone to some hardware issue which couldn't be fixed even after replacing the MB .

On the new phone never got a feeling that the battery was playing up. Never.
    Although I must say, I had it flashed to AU ver FW from HK ver as it is much smaller in size and as 1020 doesn't come with an expandable memory.

Chk background tasks and running applications in your settings and block any application that I not worth running in the Background like Whatsapp, reducing the brightness or setting it on auto, change glance and peek settings if you have it on 930, double tap to wake up and screen sensitivity. All these changes sure will make a difference. If it doesn't then could be faulty.
    07-17-2014 06:37 PM
    I put this program to same category with magnetic bangle.

Sent from my SVS1312C5E using Tapatalk
    hotphil and hprvez like this.
    07-18-2014 02:54 AM
    I can't imagine it works. Still, if you're happy giving a "battery" app all of the below, then go for it:

App requires:
    owner identity
    video and still capture
    location services
    photos library
    microphone
    data services
    phone dialer
    movement and directional sensor
    web browser component
    HD720P (720x1280)
    WVGA (480x800)
    WXGA (768x1280)
    For me, I manage to not run out of battery without giving away control of microphone, dialler, location, photos etc.
    Nothing's actually free in this world.
    07-18-2014 03:11 AM
    My battery life is pretty good, i can get a good day out of it now. It is much better than my iPhone 5s
    07-18-2014 03:30 AM