Claim Lumia 930 Wireless Accessory Kit

Karl Whitfield

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Claim Accessory Kit HERE

Nokia Lumia 930 Free Accessories Pack Promotion terms and conditions

The accessories kit offer applies only to purchases of the Nokia Lumia 930 from participating retailers in the UK and ROI between 17/07/14 and 31/07/14.
Opening date for applications is 17/07/14. Closing date for receipt of applications is midnight 10/08/14, this is the last date that claims will be accepted.
Only people who successfully complete the purchase process in participating retailers are eligible for the offer, excluding employees of Nokia and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
The offer is subject to availability.
There are no cash or other alternatives available. However, in exceptional circumstances Nokia reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value or to terminate this offer when Accessories supplies are no longer available. Nokia shall attempt to fulfil your first choice of colour, but shall not be responsible if colour availability requires a substitute colour to be offered. The offer can be claimed by visiting nokia.ly/930-offer-uk and entering the IMEI number which came with the phone (found on the side of your Nokia box). Customers must then complete an online form containing their name, address, email address and date of purchase.
The Accessories kit is intended to be delivered within 28 days of application, however please note that in the event of extensive demand there might be a delay with the delivery of accessories.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award the accessories or withdraw entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions.
The promoter is Nokia UK Ltd., a subsidiary of Microsoft Mobile, 2 Kingdom Street, London W2 6PY

Accessories kit available:
'Orange' contains Orange MD-12, White DC-50 +?20 Windows Store voucher
'Green' contains Green MD-12, White DC-50 + ?20 Windows Store voucher
'White' contains White MD-12, White DC-50 + ?20 Windows Store voucher
'Yellow' contains Yellow MD-12, White DC-50 + ?20 Windows Store voucher

Nokia will honour validated accessories kit claims resulting from sales between 17 July - 31 July. In order to claim their kit after purchasing a Lumia 930, customers will need to visit the claims site on nokia.ly/930-offer-uk. Only one per customer.

Helpline number: 01425 284000 (select option 2). Calls are handled by Kondor Ltd on behalf of Microsoft.

Steven Hope1

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Apart from web site for this offer being dog slow, it also now seems that only a few days into the launch they have run out of kits.
After you enter your IMEI number you just get:
"Sorry there are no more wireless kits available. We hope you enjoy your Nokia Lumia 930 and wireless charger."

This is also after O2 in the UK were not able to sell the 930 on consumer contracts on the launch day because somebody didn't add it onto their system in time.

Gee thanks Nokia! pleasuring doing business with you.
Capture.JPG

Tom87

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Gutted for you Steven. Can't believe they've run out less than a week after release! Perhaps a sign of strong sales?

cubwolfuk

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I called the company dealing with it.
They have been overwhelmed by the demand but she assures me they are just out of stock and more will be in next week.

vc-10

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
The website is currently down. I'm a bit pissed- I'm tweeting at Nokia and O2, not impressed. O2 also sent me the wrong type of SIM <facepalm>

NitrousAvster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For those who got a micro-sim, cut them down (carefully). It only takes a few minutes and the sim will work fine - from experience.
Kondor; who serve o2 and Carephonewarehouse, are getting more stock next week.

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Is it 930s from all retailers that are being rejected for the wireless accessory kit or just certain ones?
I ordered mine from carphone warehouse on Monday and it didn't arrive today, even though their deliveries are next day. I even called up to make sure I would get an accessory bundle because I was originally planning to wait til my contract was up in September, and I was told I would get one as long as I bought it before the 31st.
I'll be pretty angry if I don't get one now.

Karl Whitfield

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Nobody should have been guaranteed an accessories kit! This is an offer subject to availability as outlined in the terms and conditions. So please be angry but do not direct it at Microsoft, Nokia or those overseeing the distribution of the kit. The Carphone warehouse sales person spoke out of turn!

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Nobody should have been guaranteed an accessories kit! This is an offer subject to availability as outlined in the terms and conditions. So please be angry but do not direct it at Microsoft, Nokia or those overseeing the distribution of the kit. The Carphone warehouse sales person spoke out of turn!

I didn't say I was directing it at Microsoft or Nokia.

If the retailer assured me I was GUARANTEED a bundle, I have every right to be angry with the retailer.

Richard Culverhouse

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Could someone please explain to me how it is worth ?130...? Md-12: Recently bought one for about ?25-ish. With the voucher, it's ?45-ish. ?85 for a charging plate? I think not lol 😁

cubwolfuk

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
From Kondor who are dealing with the kits..

"Thank you for your email.

Apologies for this inconvenience.

We have run out of stock currently, but will be getting more early next week.

As you can appreciate, this offer was very popular and sold out quicker than anticipated.

Please try again next week."

So there may be hope yet.

Tom87

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Well I saw the official advert with the link to the Nokia website in today's Metro newspaper, so hopefully more will be coming in for those who have missed out. Fingers crossed for you.

Lumia_930_Offer1.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon