Had 920 and loved it ? Don't wait for 935 or 1030, get 930 NOW!

Fred Wilson2

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
One thing that many people forget, when "comparing" battery life, is that if you are comparing to a phone that you (or someone else) has had for a while, especially a year or more, then the battery on that phone has certainly lost capacity.
It's just the way lithium's are and it's one reason why I try very hard to own phones, only, that have a replaceable battery.

:)
Fred

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
One thing that many people forget, when "comparing" battery life, is that if you are comparing to a phone that you (or someone else) has had for a while, especially a year or more, then the battery on that phone has certainly lost capacity.
It's just the way lithium's are and it's one reason why I try very hard to own phones, only, that have a replaceable battery.

Fred
I tthought all Nokia phones had replaceable batteries, just not user replaceable. I got my 920 fitted with a new battery last week from the Nokia service centre.

930 is a no for me, because I can't and won't live without Glance.

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site

Fred

I know that but my 920 was only a month old (got new one on warranty).

Fred Wilson2

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Well yeah, if you send the phone in, of course :p
It's so much easier if you're out and about, for a couple of days, traveling or whatever, to simply pop out the battery, when it runs low, and pop in a recharged one.

I have Glance on my 830 and tried it for a week. Didn't do anything for me. :)

Fred

I tthought all Nokia phones had replaceable batteries, just not user replaceable. I got my 920 fitted with a new battery last week from the Nokia service centre.

930 is a no for me, because I can't and won't live without Glance.

abduz

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
What if you leave lockscreen always on to counteract the absence of glance screen ?
Whats the battery drainage then?
Has anyone tried it?

Loll Im pretty sure that will drain your battery or burnout your screen quicker... that said, i haven't tried it, so cant say for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb