Guess the name for Nokia's next major update:

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I dunno where to post this, since its more for Nokia in general. (if anyone wants to move it to an appropriate forum then go ahead).
Plus I thought i'd add some positivity here.

So I noticed a trend with the Nokia firmware naming and thought it might be fun to guess what the next one will be.
1.) Amber (What was its codename?)
2.) Black (Bittersweet shimmer)
3.) Cyan (Cherry blossom pink)
4.) ??

The patterns seems to be following the alphabet and with a color name. That would mean the next update is a D and some color related name....

I could only think of Dark?

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I dunno where to post this, since its more for Nokia in general. (if anyone wants to move it to an appropriate forum then go ahead).
Plus I thought i'd add some positivity here.

So I noticed a trend with the Nokia firmware naming and thought it might be fun to guess what the next one will be.
1.) Amber (What was its codename?)
2.) Black (Bittersweet shimmer)
3.) Cyan (Cherry blossom pink)
4.) ??

The patterns seems to be following the alphabet and with a color name. That would mean the next update is a D and some color related name....

I could only think of Dark?

This was jokingly covered in another thread (now closed). Basically trolling someone who was trolling us about his 1520 receiving Cyan last month. So one user took to Photoshop and well, go here, about half way down: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-1/291066-2.htm

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Didn't we all decide some time ago it was Crayola colours (that's where bittersweet came from)? If so, and they are going with the alphabetical bit, then we've got the choice of dandelion, denim or desert sand.

AndyM72

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yup, it's going to be D.

The internal codenames are Crayola crayon colours, and are then changed to one word colour names for release, that isn't at all related to the codename colour. So the next codename will probably be Desert Sand.

As for a one word colour name beginning with D, I'd go for Damson.

AndyM72

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Thinking further ahead, we've then got Emerald, Fuchsia, Gold (or Grey, but Gold is better).

And then they are a bit screwed with H :winktongue:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers