I really like the design of 930..but I am not sure to get 930 now or wait for upcoming windows phone that maybe release in this fall?
    07-28-2014 04:16 AM
    There is no guarantee that a flagship Windows Phone will be released this autumn. Up to you to decide how long your willing to wait. I'm giving them until the new year but I'm not holding my breath.
    07-28-2014 04:46 AM
    Maybe the HTC W8 is something?
    Great deal likes this.
    07-30-2014 12:48 PM
    Only reason I'd wait is if I'm in the U.S. And thus can't get LTE with the 930.
    07-30-2014 01:41 PM
    In the US I'm not counting on any new high end Nokia devices coming soon. I think this will be the time where HTC and Samsung and others can try to play catch up if they want and Microsoft will continue to release the rumored mid to low end phones. I think the 930 is as good as it gets for a bit from MS.
    Great deal likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:48 PM
    I was initially quite underwhelmed with the 930 when it was announced, but having now been using it for a week, I think its a marvellous phone. You could wait, but I think the chances of seeing anything truly innovative this year from MS (Nokia) are diminishing. Maybe we might see something incremental, but nothing that will put the 930 to shame.

If you like the design, go for it. You can always sell it if something else comes along. Oh and for my money, the green variant is absolutely stunning.
    RusB likes this.
    07-30-2014 02:52 PM
    The Icon is an amazing phone and the 930 is even better. I would go for it.
    07-30-2014 03:04 PM
    The HTC One (M8 or W8) looks amazing, has fantastic reviews. I think it blows the 930 away, I will get this when its out, the champagne gold look wicked :D Microsoft have announced 2 devices upcoming, both are low end. I think that Microsoft are hard at work building their new OS and hardware teams are being reorganised in order to deliver faster and have access to code across the teams. MS have also said that new devices will be launched with the New OS in 2015 and that's enough time for them to build an amazing device with amazing OS. I also believe that MS will release their own Phone and not called Lumia, perhaps the Surface Phone surfaces :)
    phirefly likes this.
    07-30-2014 03:10 PM
    I was initially quite underwhelmed with the 930 when it was announced, but having now been using it for a week, I think its a marvellous phone. You could wait, but I think the chances of seeing anything truly innovative this year from MS (Nokia) are diminishing. Maybe we might see something incremental, but nothing that will put the 930 to shame.

If you like the design, go for it. You can always sell it if something else comes along. Oh and for my money, the green variant is absolutely stunning.
    No way will Microsoft sit back and let Apple have the spotlight this Fall. I predict we will at least see a modified sleeker 930 with a sdcard slot, maybe glance and Windows Phone 8.1.1. across all carriers.
    07-30-2014 03:22 PM
    No way will Microsoft sit back and let Apple have the spotlight this Fall. I predict we will at least see a modified sleeker 930 with a sdcard slot, maybe glance and Windows Phone 8.1.1. across all carriers.
    I agree, they will probably release something. But in all honesty we all know its going to be a half baked, half hearted attempt. That's probably the reason they withdrew Mclaren. The Nokia roadmap has ended, the teams were/are in disarray until all the dust has settled from all the hhuge changes taking place, then they can focus on making quality devices. No way id spend any money on a 2 year contract for a half arsed phone that will be redundant a few months later. MS know all this and its actually perfect timing, let iPhone 6 come out...that gives MS enough time to release a device that blows it out of the park.
    07-30-2014 03:34 PM
    A sleeker 930? So something incremental, like I said. Don't hold your breath for an SD card in a flagship either, unless they release a new 6" device.
    07-31-2014 12:31 AM