Hey guys I've done this video and I thought you guys would be the best equipped to give me your opinion on it. I have a review of the phone coming soon and I'm looking at getting into doing more in terms of videos on apps/games including updates.

A sub is always good too if you like what you see. Cheers :)

hasasimo and sahib lopez like this.
    07-28-2014 01:45 PM
    I hope you do a follow up video :) ! soon ;)
    IEhrgeizI likes this.
    07-28-2014 02:20 PM
    Oh it will be soon for sure :)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-28-2014 02:26 PM
    Lighting is everything. Don't use a flash in the dark like that, and certainly don't have it pointing directly where the camera is pointing. Try to find an area that's well and evenly lit by the sun.
    IEhrgeizI likes this.
    07-28-2014 02:51 PM
    A nice video, now if I was watching an unboxing video I really want to see everything from the box to the cables inside. When you show the phone would even be nice to get close ups of everything like buttons and speaker as if I didn't own one I want to feel like I know everything about the phone without even holding it. As previous comments the lighting is not good but is your first time and was a good video
    IEhrgeizI likes this.
    07-28-2014 03:05 PM
    Well it was something I just put together really quickly and filmed it with my 1020. Was just trying to get an idea of what format to do it in etc. I know it isn't perfect and I didn't think it would be as I'm not a pro at these things. I appreciate the feedback though guys more than you know so thanks very much! :)
    07-28-2014 04:04 PM
    Well it was something I just put together really quickly and filmed it with my 1020. Was just trying to get an idea of what format to do it in etc. I know it isn't perfect and I didn't think it would be as I'm not a pro at these things. I appreciate the feedback though guys more than you know so thanks very much! :)
    Nobody is saying its bad, for me like i said previous I want more from an unboxing all the vids I watch are all the same bug no one ever gets in close to the phone and shows it like I would look at the phone my self it's all from a distance I want to feel like I have it already.
    IEhrgeizI likes this.
    07-28-2014 05:29 PM
    I know what you mean man. I'll keep that in mind for future unboxing videos as I'll be getting a couple more devices soon and one sent from Nokia :)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-29-2014 03:03 AM
    lol im already waiting for the video :P
    08-01-2014 12:27 PM