I can't find Lumia 930 anywhere to purchase?

ToonU

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
My current carrier (TELUS) has a thing against selling many Windows phones and its not showing on the Nokia Canada website

Is it exclusive for some carriers or something? I can't find it.

anon(5325154)

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
My current carrier (TELUS) has a thing against selling many Windows phones and its not showing on the Nokia Canada website

Is it exclusive for some carriers or something? I can't find it.

In a way, it is exclusive to carriers outside of North America. I got mine from Omegacell. Keep in mind though, the 930 won't get LTE on Telus.

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine from Expansys.ca. A bit pricey but it fit the time frame (could have waited but I wanted it before I got on vacation next week) and it seems like the green has the least stock available so I took what I could get.

Works fine on Telus (sales rep used their 'phone compatibility IMEI test' which told her it was NOT compatible with the network...Don't listen to them, or have them try a microsim on the device to prove it works) You wont get LTE but 3G/3G+ works fine.

Yeah I also took the plunge now cuz I didn't know what Canada was going to get in terms of Lumias outside of the 635. There is no indication of anything coming soon and theres no telling what soon means anyways. I mean Canada got the 1020 3 months after it was unveiled and available elsewhere......I would guess anything that's in the pipeline for Canada is going to be unveiled in September and wont be available till Octoberish.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos