https://www.bhaap.com/buy-nokia-lumi...art-phone.html

How come Bhaap.com able to sell the phone before even its official launch? Something looks fishy here
    07-30-2014 04:40 AM
    Never heard about this website.
    07-30-2014 04:49 AM
    Run from the site, hopefully it will show up in Flipkart soon...
    07-30-2014 05:04 AM
    Never heard of it.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    07-30-2014 05:17 AM
    Guys tired of waiting from last 4-5 months...its a big shame on microsoft..first they have introduced an icon-2 so months late and then availability too far and at the end when we were expecting imminent launch they have removed the product just want that phone as a last Nokia phone otherwise i bet even bullgates* will think twice before spending huge amount of money on WP flagship if his hard earned salary will be like me..but if you are not so called a big lover of Wp or anything like that will you be really doing justice with your money on a WP Flagship nearly about >40000 inr..Many of us are spending much because of hardware but do you really think in present a " WP" only "WP" really deserve 40000+ money or if nokia have gone with some other OS so people were really interested in WP.In the end what i am getting a phone which has to be launched in 2013 december but somehow launched in feb with exclusivity then on 2nd april made a global launch and then taken more than 3.5 months for availability in certain market and then indian availability rumors with flipkart on july 5th and then product disappear..What we got just a big wastage of time over internet by checking rumors website writing comments similar like " what i am doing now"
    Harneet Singh4 likes this.
    07-30-2014 01:49 PM
    I had commented on Bhaap post and this is what they replied..

Dhruv Tandel: nokia lumia 930 is not yet launched in India and nokia havent even listed in its website....it maybe a different country varient.

Bhaap.com: It's definitely on the Nokia website. We're the first to release it in India.

I am not sure if its 930..
    Harneet Singh4 likes this.
    07-30-2014 02:43 PM
    Guys tired of waiting from last 4-5 months...its a big shame on microsoft..first they have introduced an icon-2 so months late and then availability too far and at the end when we were expecting imminent launch they have removed the product just want that phone as a last Nokia phone otherwise i bet even bullgates* will think twice before spending huge amount of money on WP flagship if his hard earned salary will be like me..but if you are not so called a big lover of Wp or anything like that will you be really doing justice with your money on a WP Flagship nearly about >40000 inr..Many of us are spending much because of hardware but do you really think in present a " WP" only "WP" really deserve 40000+ money or if nokia have gone with some other OS so people were really interested in WP.In the end what i am getting a phone which has to be launched in 2013 december but somehow launched in feb with exclusivity then on 2nd april made a global launch and then taken more than 3.5 months for availability in certain market and then indian availability rumors with flipkart on july 5th and then product disappear..What we got just a big wastage of time over internet by checking rumors website writing comments similar like " what i am doing now"
    Seriously, i am having 2nd thoughts too. Really pissed off wid der slow+disappearing information regarding its release.

Shivanshu Vyas likes this.
    07-30-2014 06:06 PM
    I had commented on Bhaap post and this is what they replied..

Dhruv Tandel: nokia lumia 930 is not yet launched in India and nokia havent even listed in its website....it maybe a different country varient.

Bhaap.com: It's definitely on the Nokia website. We're the first to release it in India.

I am not sure if its 930..
    Lol. First dey don't release it. Then dey release it at "bhaap.com". It just doesn't quite adds up. :D

07-30-2014 06:08 PM
    Mostly an import. Because importers are charging the same price for one.
    And doesn't 'Bhaap' mean 'vapor' in Hindi? Most probably just talking in air....
    07-31-2014 12:49 AM
    Lumia 930 in India is truly vaporware especially on Bhaap.com:-)
    07-31-2014 02:07 PM
    If guys you found any info means any any info about Nokia Lumia 930 release in india please do share please otherwise have to go towards Android camp
    08-01-2014 07:16 AM