Lumia 930 screen jitters/noise

ivaschuck

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

unlike a lot of people whose Lumias seem to suffer from purple haze, mine seems to develop screen jitters or something to that effect. I am not sure how to best describe it, but once every few days it seems to "ripple" in horizontal lines across the middle of the screen. Imagine signal interference on old analogue TVs and that's what it looks like on my 930. It goes away after a few minutes, but I am not sure whether it is software or hardware related. Or it might be due to wireless charging - it does get hot when charging.

Has anyone else encuntered this problem? I am not sure whether to contact Nokia about it or just leave it to see if it just goes away eventually.

Thanks.

vc-10

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine does it a bit too. Not always, but I've noticed it more when I'm at work, where the signal is rubbish, so I was wondering it it was something associated with that?

ivaschuck

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine does it a bit too. Not always, but I've noticed it more when I'm at work, where the signal is rubbish, so I was wondering it it was something associated with that?

Same applies to me - it tends to happen at work and where I sit I also tend to have a rubbish signal. Curious.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium